Friday, December 17, 2010

In Search of Pussy

In Search of Pussy

Recently I was looking at my old baby pictures
Dad certainly had taken quite the photographic mixture
The best of them display me in the Playgirl style
With my weeny erect atop the pooper pile

As you get older those pictures become inappropriate
Yet I remember mom and dad walking around with all their aggregate
All that comes to mind is the word “bushy”
My God they even had hair growing out of their tushy

It was not long before I grew my own hairy pile
Back then long hair was cool, so my whole body was in style
Funny but the face was the last place hair came into play
Density obviously a factor of mom’s DNA

With all the equipment now in place
I was in search of pussy and an attractive face
In your teen-age years an erection comes easy
Your day is preoccupied with everything dirty and sleezy

The University years brought everything to halt
Women took control every time you tried to gently assault
They were more interested in career and money
Pussy became the bird in the hand but never the honey

Soon enough life had you snatch the perfect girl
Pick the right wife and mom would say you caught a perfect pearl
Finding pussy was easy but very hard to catch
Night after night you found yourself begging for entry into the hatch

Ah we hit the gold mine when it was time to make a kid
The wife said, young man, it’s time to pull out that primitive id
These were great times for me and Mr. Pecker
I was the star of the production and my own best heckler

It’s funny but those pictures of the poop pile came back to haunt me
Every time I had an erection the baby decided to take a pee
As the kids got older it became even tougher
Lights out, noise levels down, silence under the covers and boy did I suffer

Well we are all alone and the kids are gone
All that testosterone gone, just as lead removed from the fuel at Exxon
Mr. Willy comes and goes these days
The misses not pre-disposed to try a little sex in different ways.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: