Crop rotation is the practice of growing a series of dissimilar types of crops in the same area in sequential seasons for various benefits such as to avoid the build-up of pathogens and pests that often occurs when one species is continuously cropped. A traditional element of crop rotation is the replenishment of nitrogen through the use of green manure in sequence with cereals and other crops. Crop rotation can also improve soil structure and fertility by alternating deep-rooted and shallow-rooted plants.
I speak not of crop rotation from an agricultural point of view but rather from a sociological perspective. The pathogens and pests that can be quickly identified in our society are as follows:
1. A broken banking system and an unsustainable monetary policy,
2. A doctrine of obsolescence driven by consumerism and materialism and cultivated by corporate greed,
3. The correlation between a misdirected academia and structural unemployment,
4. Corrupted political systems fermenting in a bath of nepotism and fraternity,
5. A capital market system conducted by “phantoms of the soap opera”,
6. Media manipulation and psychological mind control,
7. A drug induced population wallowing in a socially induced stress,
8. A continuum of war built on the foundations of fear & chaos and covert diplomacy,
9. Technological innovation unconsciously saturating our spiritual core, and
10. Fashion trends de-cloaking our true personalities.
To a great extent the Globalists have been rotating the crops for centuries, but not with the intent of maximizing crop output. When I speak of crop output I speak of the maximization of human potential. The fall of Tsars and the rise of Communism, the incarceration of China and the rebirth of China, the fall of Bombay and the rise of Mumbai, the fall of desert nomads and the rise of an oil rich Middle-East, a primitive enslaved African continent gradually freeing itself from the chains of slavery are all crop rotations. The current rotation involves the demise of Europe and the United States and the rise of the BRICS. Crop rotation can be an effective means of population control, especially when war, disease and hunger are added to the mix. Eugenics and depopulation are the antithesis of crop maximization and a key objective of the Globalists. It really is about who controls the harvest and not who eats from it.
In a world weighted down by joblessness there can only be one solution - rotate all jobs, from Monarch to Peon, among the masses. This is the only visible method of freeing the harvest of all the human pathogens and pests.