On March 22, 2011 I wrote a poem entitled "The Telephone". Subsequent to writing that poem there have been several news articles of embedded tracking devices within the cell phone. The latest news reports of an invasive software named "Carrier HQ". Please read the following article on how to remove it from your phone.
Robert Morning Sky inferred that the "Mark of the Beast" would in fact be the cell phone.
My conclusions are as follows:
1. Your fingerprints are recorded atop the cell phone's glass screen and remotely catalogued.
2. Voice recognition software stores your sound patterns.
3. Iternal GPS software tracks your whereabouts and movement 100% of the time.
4. All your login and ID passwords have been copied and stored.
5. You and all your contacts are profiled.
6. The telephone can emit different frequencies to distort your thinking and decision-making capabilities.
7. Most importantly, the cell phone has been designed to be an incendiary device. These devices, in all likelihood, contain special crystals, nano-devices or substances, such as napalm or thermite, to terminate the user from any remote location or create a staged event.
8. Each user becomes part of a massive electronic grid.