Sunday, September 30, 2012

Netanyahu Holds a Picture of a Bomb

Netanyahu Holds a Picture of a Bomb

I can’t stop laughing as I reflect on Netan-yahoo holding a picture of a bomb at the United Nations last week. How closely does the image portray “Wylie Coyote” trying to undo the “Roadrunner”? The more I reflect the more I conclude the U.N. general assembly is a truly comical place. Each assembly chair occupies the ass of a globalist, freemason or criminal. “Foghorn Leghorn”, “Daffy Duck”, “Bugs Bunny” and “Yosemite Sam” would have had a better chance at global peace than a group of highly-paid uninterested and corrupt diplomats.

Someone should have accompanied Netan-yahoo with a ukulele during the presentation – perhaps Tiny Tim. I was truly waiting for the fuse to light as I sat in front of my television – a comic holding a fictional bomb, in a place that could be code-named Disneyland.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: