Friday, October 12, 2012

Hidden Dimensions

Hidden Dimensions

There was a time when the netherworld revealed itself to me
Its secrets helped lessen life’s anonymities
The mischievous characters never made their entrance known
Yet you knew of their coming
Some a vision of the magical mind
Others crossed my path as physical manifestations
Strangers and friends whom I had invited through prayer and invocation
An inquisitiveness to acquaint myself with the hidden dimensions
My guardian angel always stood vigilent in the background
He was and is my trusted grandfather
Beyond the mind there exists a wondrous void
An emptiness, filled with infinite possibilities
Open the windows of your mind and explore the wonders of the soul
There within the hidden dimensions you will find the answers.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: