Monday, October 8, 2012

Something extremely disturbing came to my mind!

Something extremely disturbing came to my mind!

The following article was posted in Yahoo news this morning:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/gurdon-yamanaka-win-nobel-prize-medicine-093830408.html

Scientists from Britain and Japan shared a Nobel Prize on Monday for the discovery that adult cells can be transformed back into embryo-like stem cells that may one day regrow tissue in damaged brains, hearts or other organs.

John Gurdon, 79, of the Gurdon Institute in Cambridge, Britain and Shinya Yamanaka, 50, of Kyoto University in Japan, discovered ways to create tissue that would act like embryonic cells, without the need to collect the cells from embryos.


Many may not realize it, but millions of people go missing on this planet each year. These numbers do not include individuals from third-world countries were birth and death statistics are not enumerated. I speak of individuals who disappear and are never heard of again. I have often referred to humanity as “the experiment”, and you may have noticed my repeated reference to the name “Dr. Frankenstein”.

When I read about scientific findings such as the one above, my mind’s eye cannot help but conclude that, i) we are the experiment, ii) that Frankenstein is alive, and iii) we are ignorant to evil that surrounds us.

I have an eerie feeling that missing individuals are being used for organ harvesting, scientific research, surgical manipulation and subjected to unknown horrors.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: