Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Disfiguration of Man

The Disfiguration of Man

If we believe that Mother Nature is Mankind’s life source, then we can predict that the gradual destruction of Mother Nature’s womb and outer flesh will eventually impact our ability to interact with her dying remains.

When we drill, frack, extract, contaminate, manipulate and disease our environment, we subject Mother Nature to a surgical process which disfigures her created form. Tampering with Mother Nature’s veins (ex. oil, gas, gold), organs (ex. mountain ranges, forests, oceans) and bones (ex. tectonic plates) will cause a reverberation that condemns Mankind to His primordial station in Creation. Mother Nature will not go gently into that good night..

Who amongst us has brought divisiveness to the House of God, who has condemned humanity to an everlasting fate of contemptuousness, and who has permitted so few to tamper with the mastery of Creation? Mankind’s perpetual destruction is so predictable, that we fail to see its logical return. A House divided cannot stand, and a House built on quivering foundations cannot last.

Here of two of Jesus’ parables:

How can Satan cast out Satan?  If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.  And if a house is divided against itself, that house will not be able to stand.  And if Satan has risen up against himself and is divided, he cannot stand, but is coming to an end.  But no one can enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man; then indeed he may plunder his house.

Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.  All who came before me are thieves and robbers; but the sheep did not heed them. I am the door; if any one enters by me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.  The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.  He who is a hireling and not a shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf snatches them and scatters them.  He flees because he is a hireling and cares nothing for the sheep.  I am the good shepherd; I know my own and my own know me,  as the Father knows me and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.  And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice. So there shall be one flock, one shepherd.  For this reason the Father loves me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.  No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again; this charge I have received from my Father.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: