Saturday, June 8, 2013

Eden’s Angel

Eden’s Angel
 
Spirits all about me sing and dance
Their presence a victim of my terrestrial trance
Nudging on my consciousness with every breathe
They hold true to their oath of invisible stealth 

Knock, knock I feel my heartbeat racing ever more
Guardians of the netherworld continue nudging on Heaven’s door
Objects all around me shiver and shake
Seemingly accompanied by Creation’s garden snake

Suddenly ghosts and goblins take a shadowy form
Their visage eerily present with the onset of an electrical storm
Matter-less energy ogling completely silent
Pondering if their actions should be neutral or somewhat violent

They communicate telepathically an omen of our future fate
Perhaps providing an enigmatic answer to a problematic gate
I Analyze the message as I venture on
Summoning Eden’s Angel to ensure the hazards are dead and gone.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: