March 6, 2014
Yesterday Pope Francis, Jesuit Superior Adolfo Pachon and Church of England Archbishop Justin Welby were served summons to answer charges for aiding, abetting and conspiring to conceal evidence in the rape, torture, trafficking and genocide of children. Litigation against them and Queen Elizabeth was scheduled to begin 31 March 2014 in a Brussels international court.
We charged Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon because for centuries the Catholic Jesuits have been involved in child trafficking and genocide" stated Kevin Annett of the ITCCS in this reporter's phone interview today "even in the US authorities have neglected to investigate their crimes, nor those of the Catholic Church. For instance, in the spring of 2010 in Seattle, I met Clarita Vargas. She was an aboriginal woman and former child inmate of the Jesuit-run Indian school in Omak,
Washington. She said in 1971 at age fourteen she and two other native girls were playing outside the Catholic church adjacent to the school. They heard screams. Clarita and the other girls looked through a side window of the church. They saw two nuns restraining an aboriginal woman who was in tears. Two Jesuit priests were performing a ritual with a newborn. One priest was holding the newborn while the other priest read from a book. The priest reading from the book was the principal of the Omak Jesuit Indian School. "It looked like a weird sacrifice ritual or something" Clarita said.
"After reciting something Clarita couldn't hear, the principal/priest nodded to the other priest. He placed the live baby beneath the wooden floorboards of the school. Then they covered the baby up by nailing the boards over it. Clarita never saw the child's mother again, but later discovered that the woman had been impregnated by one of the Jesuit priests and the child was theirs. Clarita told me that the priest was still alive and living in an old folks home not far from where we were talking.
"In 2009 lawyers for Clarita asked the local tribal police, the Omak Sheriff's Department and finally the FBI, to excavate at the school building where the burial occurred. Even though the building was still standing, these agencies refused to do so. The local FBI office told her lawyers that they would have to "get permission from the Catholic church" before digging.
According to a 2011 New York Times article, Vargas' Washington residential school for native children became part of a $166 million out-of-court settlement for 500 Catholic Jesuit priest abuse victims. Catholic native residential schools run by the Jesuit Order involved in the lawsuit were in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Alaska. It was by far the largest settlement of any kind by the Catholic Church. No charges were brought against any Jesuit priest and no Catholic authority ever saw the inside of a jail. http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/26/us/26jesuits.html?_r=0
Of the 14 boys from my village forced to reside at Catholic residential schools, only two of us survived" said Canadian native elders and Catholic and Canadian government child abuse survivors named Stee-mas and Wahtsek. "One night five of my best friends were taken and never came back. Later we discovered their graves on a hill. . .They regularly put us in robes and lined us up on the alter. They didn't allow us to wear underwear so the priest could. . .There were children thrown into furnaces. . . The Supreme Court judge of British Columbia told us that seeking justice was a fantasy."
Stee-mas and Wahtsek were native tribal leaders and representatives for the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State. The ITCCS headed prosecution in 2013 and 2014 international courts for over 50,000 missing native children. In this video the two described childhoods at some of the 80 Canadian residential schools for native children: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVYkctM1k90&feature=youtu.be
"The clergy got the young girls pregnant, then put their newborns into the incinerator. . .I was six years old when they took me away from my family. . . They took my brother and sister, too. I couldn't even talk to my own sister or I'd be punished. . .Nobody's ever gone to court for the death of a child. . .The churches need to get off our territory or face justice" the elders continued.
“They threw that little baby in the furnace and burned it alive,” said Irene Favel, age 75, while explaining her tortured childhood at the Catholic Indian residential school in Muscowequan Saskatchewan, Canada. “All you could hear was this little cry, like “Uuh” and that was it. You could smell that flesh cooking.”
This testimony and some of the other evidence for the court hearings could be viewed in Kevin Annett's "Hidden No Longer" at: www.hiddennolonger.com and www.childabuserecovery.com
"It's heartbreaking to see Pope Francis' failure to take concrete action to protect children," Barbara Blaine, director of the Survivors Network Against Priest Abuse, reported last evening on Brian Williams' NBC News. http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/church-sex-abuse-survivors-criticize...
Blaine called Pope Francis unapologetic and disingenuous in his comments made yesterday. Italy's largest newspaper had quoted Pope Francis' claims that the Catholic Church acted with transparency and responsibility in the Catholic Priest Abuse Scandal. In the Ash Wednesday newspaper article Pope Francis was reacting to a Feb. 2014 UN report that criticized the Vatican for it's policies. The regulations appeared to allow priests to rape children as shown in this 5 Feb. 2014 NBC News report:
These days Pope Francis' remarks defending the Catholic Church appeared to be the least of his worries. Pope Francis had been named as the chief defendant in the March 2014 international court case. A former member of the Argentine military Junta agreed to testify against him. The witness claimed he was present and had extensive notes on how the now-Pope Francis organized the trafficking of kidnapped children. During Argentine's 1970s Dirty War children of over 50,000 missing political prisoners were placed in Catholic orphanages overseen by the now-Pope Francis.
Because local authorities neglected to investigate and prosecute these and other crimes of church and state, the international court accepted the cases for litigation beginning 31 March 2014. Pope Francis, Queen Elizabeth, Pachon and Welby were the first of several who would be summoned to face charges of child rape, torture, murder and the cover up of evidence in US Catholic residential schools, Argentine Catholic orphanage trafficking rings and Canadian Catholic, United Church of Canada and Anglican residential schools. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=027IQRqZF8o&feature=youtu.be
This was one in a series of articles about what ITCCS Secretary Kevin Annett had to say about the upcoming Brussels court that would delve into child international exploitation rings. More information about Queen Elizabeth's and the Archbishop of Canterbury's roles will follow. www.itccs.org