Sunday, January 18, 2015

Coffee and Chocolate – Beware



Coffee and Chocolate – Beware

Lately I have noticed two very curious anomalies with respect to coffee and chocolate. Instant coffee, in my case Nescafe, no longer fully breaks down when hot water is poured over it.  There are always a few crystals that require additional liquefaction. These crystals appear harder and perhaps contain nanotechnology – that is what my intuition tells me. My belief is that most people simply drink these un-liquefied crystals without any concern. Remember, they can track most coffee or grocery items sales, so they know who bought what and where.

Secondly, is the issue of the chocolate bar.  I see more and more wrappers with prize opportunities and a phone number to dial, to verify if you have won a prize, or to enter a contest. Once again, my belief is that these chocolate bars are laced with nano-technology which can be activated remotely, or via your own cell phone. Your cell phone is not your device, it is a tool which can be manipulated by intelligence organizations for many reasons – they have complete control over the device.
Food for thought and be careful what you ingest.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: