Saturday, February 14, 2015

I am a Voice



I am a Voice

Among the many, I am a voice
In my freedom I do rejoice
An obedient silence is for the lambs
I will not surrender my duty for silver of 33 grams

Stephen Harper has announced the formation of Area 51
This new law has made guilty everyone
From nowhere this crazed fool attempts to seize inappropriate power
Canadians it is time to give Harper an icy shower

The immigrant spirit built this country anew
Trust in ourselves is what gave us personality and a point of view
We are not guilty for crimes we have not committed
Via the internet my point of view will continue to be transmitted

How is that Harper can be complicit in genocide and walk away
Who is this terrorist that in Satan’s field does wantingly play
This is Canada and Canada I stand on guard for thee
Mr. Harper you belong nowhere in between sea to shining sea

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: