10 Point Summary of the Allies of Humanity Briefings – MUST READ!
If you care about human freedom and sovereignty, please take a minute and sign this petition against the alien invasion of this world. Your voice maters!
There is a reason that people cannot speak of these things in public because it has been discouraged in the social discourse. That foreign craft are flying in your skies is an undeniable reality, and yet people do not want to think of it. And if they do think of it, they want to think of it in a positive way—that something wonderful is happening, that you have visitors, and they are here to help you, to guide you and to prepare you to meet the difficult challenges emerging in the world today. —
You’re reading this because deep down you know that governments and the mainstream media aren’t being honest about the UFO situation. This deeper part of you intuitively understands that something important is happening. Trust this. Continue your research. You’re on the right path.
The alien and UFO literature is a confusing mess of contradictory ideas. It spans the gamut from dry document-based academic analysis to intuitive spiritual impressions of love and light. What’s an honest researcher to do? Especially if one can’t dedicate one’s entire life to reading about the topic. There’s just too much information out there. Most of it is useless.
If we could recommend just one work, it would most certainly be the Allies of Humanity briefings. Their analysis just makes so much sense. In contrast with the fantastical stories spun by certain “spiritual” authors, the Allies bring a dose of common sense and reality to the situation we’re in.
The first two books are free to read. If you cannot find the time to read them, then please consider the following 10 point summary of the Allies of Humanity briefings. Read it with an open mind. Forget everything else you’ve read on the UFO and alien topic. Just for a moment. It might be all wrong, after all. Have this level of openness as you read this summary. Then decide.
- Humanity’s destiny is to emerge into and to engage with a Greater Community of intelligent life in the Universe.
- Contact with other forms of intelligent life represents the greatest threshold that humanity has ever faced. The results of this Contact will determine humanity’s future for generations to come. This Contact is happening now.
- Humanity is unprepared for Contact. Researchers are still unable to clearly see who is visiting our world and why. Governments are not revealing what they know, and most people are still in denial that this phenomenon is even occurring.
- Because of this lack of preparation, humanity’s true allies sent representatives to a location near Earth to observe the extraterrestrial presence and activities within our world. The Allies of Humanity Briefings represent their report.
- The Briefings reveal that our world is undergoing an extraterrestrial Intervention by forces that, as demonstrated by their actions, are here to subvert human authority and to integrate into human societies for their own advantage. These forces represent non-military organizations that are here to seek human and biological resources. The Allies refer to these forces as the “Collectives.” The Collectives do not value human freedom.
- Because the Intervention is being carried out by small groups of intervening forces, it must rely primarily upon deception and persuasion to achieve its goals. The Allies Briefings describe in detail how this is being accomplished and what we must do to stop it.
- This extraterrestrial Intervention is being focused in four arenas: It is influencing individuals in positions of power and authority to cooperate with the Intervention through the promise of greater wealth, power & technology. It is creating hidden establishments in the world from which the Intervention can exert its influence in the Mental Environment, seeking to make people everywhere open and compliant to its will through a “Pacification Program”. It is manipulating our religious values and impulses in order to gain human allegiance to their cause. It is taking people against their will, and often without their awareness, to support an interbreeding program designed to create a hybrid race and a new leadership who would be bonded to the “visitors.”
- Those extraterrestrial visitors who have been potentially beneficial to humanity have all retreated from the world in the face of the Intervention. Those remaining are alien races who are not here for our benefit. This leaves us in an unambiguous situation regarding the extraterrestrial presence. This enables us to clearly see what we are dealing with. Otherwise, it would be impossible for us to tell friend from foe.
- The Allies Briefings emphasize the grave danger in our accepting and becoming reliant upon ET technology offered by the Intervention. This will only lead to our becoming dependent on the “visitors,” resulting in our loss of freedom and self-sufficiency. No true ally of humanity would offer this to us. The Allies emphasize that we have earth-based solutions to all the problems that we face. What we lack as a race is unity, will and cooperation.
- In spite of the great challenge we now face, humanity still has a great advantage if we can respond in time. The Allies Briefings reveal both the Intervention’s strengths and its weaknesses. One of the Intervention’s weaknesses is its reliance upon human acquiescence and cooperation to achieve its goals. According to Greater Community rules of conduct within the region in which our world exists, Intervention is not allowed unless it can be demonstrated that the native people welcome and approve of it. Here, our voices can have power in the Greater Community. At this moment the Intervention has few critics. But if enough people can become aware of it and speak out against it, the Intervention will be thwarted and must withdraw. This is the first step in humanity’s preparation for dealing with the realities of life in the Universe. This step and all the steps that follow give humanity its one great chance to overcome its long-standing conflicts and to unite in its own defense for the preservation of the world. The Allies affirm that we as human beings have the spiritual and collective power to do this and that we must do this if we want to survive and advance as a free and independent race in the Greater Community.