An inside look into the Talmud.
1. Sanhedrin 59a: "Murdering Goyim (non Jews) is like killing of a wild animal"
2. Aboda Zera 26b: " Even the Best of the Gentiles should be killed."
3. Sanhedrin 59a: "A Goy (gentile) who pries into the law (Talmud) is guilty of death."
4. Libbre David 37: "To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly."
5. Libbre David 37: "If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Whoever will violate this order shall be put to death.
6. Yabhamoth 11b: "Sexual intercourse is permitted with a little girl if she is 3 years of age."
7. Schabouth Hag. 6d: "Jews may swear falsely by using subterfuge wording."
8. Hilkkoth Akkum XI: "Do not save Goyim in danger of death."
9. Hilkkoth Akkum XI: "Show no mercy to Goyim."
10. Choschen Hamm 388,5: "If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelite to Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration, to wipe them off the face of the earth."
11. Choschen Hamm 266,1: "A Jew may keep anything he finds that belongs to the Akum (Gentile). He who returns lost property to the Gentile sins against the law by increasing the power of the transgressors of the law. It is praise worthy to return the lost property if it is done to honor the name of God, namely if by doing so, Christians will praise the Jews, and look upon them as honorable people."
12. Szaaloth-Utzsabot, The Book of Jore Dia 17: "A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything about them."
13. Baba Necia 114,6: "The Jews are human beings, but the nations of the world are not human beings but beasts."
14. Simeon Hadarson, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes, every Jew will have 2800 slaves."
15. Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non Jew in human form so that Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."
16. Aboda Sara 37a: "A gentile girl who is 3 years of age can be violated."
17. Gad. Shas. 2.2: "A Jew may violate but may not marry a non Jew girl."
18. Tosefta. Aboda Zera, B 5: "If a Goy kills a Goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew kills a Goy, he is not responsible."
19. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: "It is permitted to kill a Jewish denounciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill them before he denounces."
20. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348: "All property of other nations belong to the Jewish nations, which, consequently, is entitled to seize upon it without scruples."
Fredi Hazeem, Talmud Excerpts, Sept 2016