To Mayor Rob Ford
I don’t care if you are a drunk, drug-addicted, over-weight or skinny.
In the real world gambling, alcoholism and drug-substance abuse are recognized
addictions. In work environments, employees who fall prey to these social
disorders, may have even qualify for Workplace compensation benefits.
I don’t know if you need counseling with respect to these issues, but it
does not concern me. I do know that Torontonians, Ontarians and Canadians have
been victimized by bigger political scoundrels, and the culprits never seem to
make the front page news or pay for their crimes and misdemeanors.
Politicians and the corporate elite have misappropriated billions of
dollars, invoked nepotism with great harm to our economy, practiced covert
racism and lied to extremes. The only punishment is an “inquest”.
All I know is that you have lived-up to your election mandate. Continue
the good work for Toronto taxpayers. Good people should not go down hard. Great
people should give good people a helping hand when deserved.
Why does human nature relish in the demise of a good person? We really should be re-evaluating how far human beings have fallen from Heaven.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment