Political
Cyber Bullying
I don’t turn
on the television very often but when I do I view the latest political news.
Today I witnessed the Conservative Members of the federal Parliament do what
they do best – read pre-scripted nonsense and applaud their insanity - this
after a paid and well-deserved hiatus.
I know we
should protect young adults from cyber-bullying attacks, but who will protect the
Canadian public from political cyber-bullying? I think it is offensive to watch
“public servants” behave as aristocratic buffoons.
Senator
Larry W. Campbell’s response to one of my emails was simply “stupid”. Obviously
this man’s vocabulary exceeds his intelligence. I wish to thank the “appointed”
public servant for exercising the full extent of his intellectual capacity.
Between the
lies, secrecy, theft, corruption, proroguing and nepotism, the Canadian public
need only put steel bars on the parliamentary building windows and doors and
throw away the key. This may be the easiest way of ridding ourselves of a cancer
that has afflicted democracy in this country.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment