Lou Famoso's Near-Death Experience
Lou Famoso (loufamoso.tripod.com) is a Vietnam veteran having served two tours of duty there. Before he was to be discharged from the Navy in October of 1964, he had returned to the U.S. from Vietnam and was going to attend a huge party for a friend of his. It was 1963 and he had just bought a brand new model of the up and coming 1964 Mustang. He was running late for the party so he was doing 100+ mph on an open stretch of road. With his radio blasting, he had nothing but a good night of partying on his mind. Suddenly, the front end of his car went nose down and dug into the asphalt. In less then a second, his Mustang flipped head-over-heals. So as not to slip into unconsciousness, he managed to count everyone of those flips, thinking the last one would be the last one he'd have to count. It took nine flips to finally cause his car to lose all the momentum necessary to bring it to a screeching halt. He managed to crawl out of what was left of the back window of his car and fell to the ground. What followed was an NDE so transcendental, Lou prefers to call it a "Life After Death" (LAD) experience. Indeed, according to his doctor it was a miracle that Lou survived. His encounter with the Being of Light, the archangels Michael and Gabriel, visions of the future, and the constellation of Orion makes his experience one of the notable NDEs I have read.
Table of Contents
1. Hearing the Voices of the Angels
2. Out-of-Body and On the Way To the Hospital
3. Walking Through the Emergency Room Door
4. Through the Tunnel Towards the Light
5. His Life Review and Encounter With the Being of Light
6. Meeting the Archangels Michael and Gabriel
7. The Orbs of Light and the Crystal Platter
8. The Signs of the Time of The Gathering
9. Becoming a Part of the Universe
10. Orion and Prophecies of the Future
11. The Message of Love For the World
12. Returning To Life
13. Other Prophecies of the Future and the Orion Constellation
a. Orion as a Sign of the Times for Earth Changes
b. Orion, More Than a Constellation
c. The Giza Pyramids and the Constellation of Orion
d. The Orion Key: Unlocking the "Clock of the Ages"
e. Jesus and the Giza Pyramids According To Edgar Cayce
f. The Bible, the Giza Pyramids and the Coming of the Messiah
14. Other Sources of Information On "The Gathering"
a. The Pioneer of Out-Of-Body Experiences and "The Gathering"
b. Natalie Sudman's NDE Encounter With "The Gathering"
15. Lou Famoso Links
1. Hearing the Voices of the Angels
I hear these angelic voices way off in the distance, they're calling out my name and seem to be getting louder and louder. "Lou", "Lou baby, come over here", "Come to us."
And I'm thinking, "No thank you, I've gone through enough tonight and I didn't need any more surprises."
I felt these hands reaching me and pulling me. I realized that those that were pulling me were actually holding me up, and, they were five of the girls from the party I was going to.
2. Out-of-Body and On the Way To the Hospital
When they noticed I hadn't shown up yet, they decided to come to the base to hurry me up so that I wouldn't miss out on that going away party. It was their headlights I saw headed my way just prior to the crash, and they were hysterical watching this car flipping and careening down the road right before their eyes, bursting into flames. But the real horror was when they found out it was my car. All I remember them saying was, "You better not die on us", and I wanted to do them that little favor so I flipped them a "thumbs up" sign. It was about all the strength I could muster by then.
They were trying to whisk me into the backseat of it, and rush me back to the base hospital so I could keep my promise. Three of the girls got into the back seat and the remaining two girls laid me across their laps. Then the two jumped into the front seat and gunned that Ford toward the base as fast as they dared; and believe me, they dared.
I suddenly found myself, sort of sitting up right, looking out the back window of the speeding car, amazed at watching the burning and smoking blob that once was my "Stang" as it faded in the distance.
I looked down to see the three girls crying and shouting hysterically to the driver to hurry up, when it hit me, "WOW, that's me on their laps and there's nobody home!"
I'm looking at what was left of my poor, crumpled Mustang from out the window. The other me is just laying there without a care. I tried to tell the girls I was alright and they could stop the crying and slow down a bit. I reached for the driver to get her attention and she turned her head slightly toward me. She seemed to be talking to the girl holding my other head and not to me. She was saying that she was going as fast as this 8 banger would go.
I felt no pain, no fear and I was with five girls speeding down the highway, me and me. What a night so far!
3. Walking Through the Emergency Room Door
I decided to follow since no one seemed to notice me and I wanted to see what all the commotion was about.
There were nurses and corpsmen and a doctor all fussing about and a couple of the girls were at the front desk giving information about me to the desk clerk while the rest of them were pressing their noses against the operating room windows. I walked down the corridor and looked at some of the people sitting on the benches and chairs, apparently waiting their turn to be attended to, but there was the other me at the head of the line, so I excused myself and headed there also.
I walked straight through the doors and walked around the doctor and nurses who were tearing off my clothes and swabbing me down. The doctor noticed the large hole in the side of my head and was cleaning it up when the corpsman, that was standing toward my side, asked if he could stitch up the gash on my hand. The doctor said it would be OK since he [the doctor] didn't think I would make it anyway.
He said something about having to put a "plate" in my head but that I had lost a tremendous amount of blood and didn't know if I would survive much longer. The nurse asked if she should have the base Chaplin standby, so the doctor lifted my dog tags.
When he read "Agnostic" and Blood type "O neg," he said " I don't think this kid would care but you can call him if you want!"
I thought that was a bit insensitive, and I wasn't happy about a corpsman practicing on my hand either. I thought to myself, "I should lodge a complaint," but just as those thoughts flickered past, I started to float up toward the ceiling.
It finally hit me that I could see myself on the table being operated on desperately and I could now see the me that was mostly translucent floating above it all.
I looked around as I floated higher and higher and noticed the dirt and dust on the florescent lights in the operating room and thought, "Somebody's going to hear about this too."
I heard the doctor say, "Tag`n`bag him. We're not going to need that plate nurse. Corpsman, are you done on that hand?"
"Yes sir," he replied.
The doctor said, "Fine, sheet him for now son."
I knew what was going on just then to the me I knew. But I wasn't ready for what was about to happen to the "me" I now was.
I was about to attempt to reach the girls that were now crying and hugging each other but instead of going forward. I was being pulled backward and upward. I had no sense of fear, none of loss. Actually, all I felt was wonderment and curiosity and an anticipation of what was to come.
4. Through the Tunnel Towards the Light
As I was being drawn toward the lighted end of the Tunnel, I carefully looked around, even squinting to see into the darker recesses.
I passed what I thought to be very religious men doing what they would do when praying to their GODS. They were all dressed in their finest garbs, robes, togas, head dresses, loin cloths and the like. Most of them were off to the sides of the tunnel, but one of them, that I seemed to float right over, looked oriental with a long grayish Fu Man Chu, sitting there in the middle of the tunnel with his hands clasped and his feet crossed.
Since I had just completed two tours "in country," I figured he must represent the last of the religions I sought to make my own. I was raised Catholic but withdrew from that faith at an early age and delved into many others from the Mian to Koran to Hopi as well as all North and South American Native beliefs. It looked like they were all represented here.
When I floated past the monk just below me, I thought he could actually see me because it appeared like he began to smile a smile of passage. All the other religious men were mumbling sounds of prayer and were moving their arms about as if making gestures of a blessing. I wasn't sure if they were blessing me or the Tunnel. I noticed none of them were actually standing or sitting in the Tunnel but appeared to be levitated. I wanted to stop and speak with some of them, maybe ask a few questions like who they were and how long have they been here, but I was being whisked away toward the light.
I saw wisps of smoke I believed to be incense. It came from all portions of the great Tunnel from one end to the other. I could see and smell, but I had yet to have the sensation of touch since my feet were never touching the Tunnel's floor. I seemed to be traveling squarely in the center as I drifted toward the end. The closer I got to the end of the Tunnel, the brighter things got, and as I neared the end, it was like coming face to face with a huge canvas that was just recently blazed in the brightest white of whites. An empty canvas, ready to be painted upon and I awaited that painting.
5. His Life Review and Encounter With the Being of Light
While staring into the vast whiteness, I glanced down to look at my body and use it for a reference, only to find the translucent outline I once had was no longer there.
I thought, "How could this be? Am I now part of this empty white canvas, but if I were, then where are my thoughts coming from to be asking these questions?"
Instantly I recognized a brilliant glowing ball of gold headed my way. It grew larger as it grew nearer and when it reached about the size of a beach ball, just above and in front of me, it radiated brilliantly and transformed into an indescribable Being of pure LIGHT, now levitated right in front of me.
It was larger then the tallest person I had ever seen, wider then two of me but so evenly proportioned as to be of Magnificent Stature. It's features were outlined as if made with a fine ink quill. hair, face, robe, all golden and flowing as would an electric charge perhaps even a nuclear charge. This was energy personified. As its form took on a more solid shape, all that was behind it did as well.
It was as if the entire Canvas of white, I had come to at the end of the Tunnel, was now alive and I was part of it.
Other figures appeared in front and behind the Being and myself - some winged, most not - some fully formed, others not - yet even others appeared only as glowing Orbs of light and color, bouncing as would bubbles in a glass of carbonated water.
6. Meeting the Archangels Michael and Gabriel
As I looked at the two gigantic, magnificent beings dressed in Brilliant capes just off to It's side, IT said, "That is Michaeland Gabriel. Michael has chosen you as his and Gabriel shall teach you the ways."
I looked past them to another Large Being, so beautiful but darker in contrast, as was the sprawling robe it wore. This being had eyes that pleased but pierced with it's gaze, and the Light Being said, "That is He who has been cast out. You who I have given choice may go with any of these of your choosing."
I thought as I had a choice, and Michael had already chosen me then I would chose Him. He appeared so strong and mighty, as did the others, but in his eyes seemed a fire that was drawing and captivating to me. Gabriel's eyes were softer and gave more in an understanding manner and I thought, "Oh how absolutely Beautiful are these Beings".
I then looked to The Being before me and It's eyes were full of Love and warmth, authorities and compelling. He seemed to have approved of my choice, then said to me, "You will be my soldier and you will go with Michael for a while. Gabriel will come to you at times. I will send others to you and your fruit shall not fall far from the tree in the time of the Gathering."
7. The Orbs of Light and the Crystal Platter
They had appeared from the outlying landscape and I noticed they were all the same size and shape but of different hues as subtle as shades of rose petals, save one which had a bluish hue.
Two of the pinkish ones seemed exactly alike, the other two were yet deeper in shades of red and orange, and before I could ask, IT spoke and said, "They, like all here are of you, who are of me, but these will come to you and you will care for them more. They will fly apart but come together at the time of the Gathering."
I thought The Being might be telling me these were my children but I was only 21 and not only had never been married but had no plans to. (Learn the identity of these five Orbs here: loufamoso.tripod.com/5-orbs.html.)
I didn't understand how all this was of me and me of HE when a magnificent crystal serving platter appeared and it shimmered the colors of many rainbows.
In an instant it shattered into thousands of pieces, each piece brilliant in its own right.
Ever so slowly now all the pieces began to rejoin themselves to once again form the original serving platter once again and I now knew what this Being of Light was showing me: we pieces are the platter. I was just one of those thousands of pieces, as were all those I was seeing here and those back in the "World".
8. The Signs of the Time of The Gathering
And with that, I saw frames appear like screens on a TV set. When I looked into the screens, the visions would gather up, pop off in an image, and enter my mind. I felt as if I was being pushed back with it's impact. They were only glimpses but they were so realistic, as if happening right there in front of me in the now. I could not turn away and then it seemed that I had become a part of each of these visions.
There were scenes of men in uniform killing other men in uniforms, I recognized some of the insignias and some were from the USA. There were also thousands of them not in uniforms killing even more thousands not in uniform. It was like looking at toy figures moving on their own, mowing down other figures, different countries, different Nations, different Religions, different weapons, different Decades, but always resulting in hundreds of thousands dead and dying. I wanted out of there, I could feel the pain these people were suffering.
I asked the Being why was this, and how long was this to go on, and The Being said "Man will prey on man, Until Man will pray for man".
The next vision was of floods, many of them spilling across the Earth on different continents in different seasons and I am again walking among it, feeling the force and taking in the smell of Death. Hundreds of Lives and acres upon acres of crops were lost as well as hundreds of stock and wild animals floating away into the abyss.
Then I was watching volcanoes from around the world erupting, first one then another. The molten Lava burying whole towns and villages and the people and animals within them. I gazed among the ruins and saw little left of what once stood there.
The last vision I saw in the screen were of earthquakes destroying sections of almost every continent. One was a massive one in America. Most others were in Europe and the Orient. Again thousands are killed, structures are crumpled, the landscape leveled and I turned again to the Being and He said, "There will not only be more of what you have seen but there will come a time when it will all happen at the same time and it will come the same time of mans greatest sins."
I didn't have time to ask, when HE said, "They will turn from ME and claim themselves like Gods."
9. Becoming a Part of the Universe
We traveled toward the beginning of it all, the inner portions of the Universe. Kazillions of planets around kazillions of suns and the closer to the center we approached the more concentrated the number of galaxies. It is like the Plate you saw, the largest part, after it shattered was at the center and those parts that shattered first were sent the farthest from the center, So is everything in the Universe. All is but a circle within a circle wrapped in a circle. Each level, each dimension is but a layer of the original which is without end.
I watched as millions of Orbs systematically entered the many planets before me. They appeared as Bees flitting from flower to flower, pollinating each, one after another. Michael took me closer and I could now see that so many of these planets had life on them and the Orbs were joining with the creatures of these planets. Not every creature was the same on every planet but they all had some commonalities, a head, a body, extremities and the Light Beings would animate them for a time.
We headed away from the center now and Michael said that Gabriel would have more to explain to me and that He, Michael, wanted me to know that He was pleased with the many times He had called on me to do His bidding and that I performed my duties well. His parting words were "You will never again be made to forget!"
I was journeying back to where I knew Earth would be and watched as comets and asteroids casually passed by me or I passed them. The colors of the gaseous cloud formations were striking. I started looking at these infant galaxies as one would cloud formations back on Earth, imagining what shape they were taking on: this one a boat, this a bird with wings, this a scarf floating in the breeze, till I recognized what was the Constellation ORION and I knew I was getting close to my destination.
10. Orion and Prophecies of the Future
I saw a huge earthquake, a magnitude of 8.6 in someplace named EUREKA. A ham operator or radio announcer was directing thousands of people migrating from areas of frequent disasters to places of safety.
A space station appeared to be falling from the heavens because of an internal explosion.
Missiles were being simultaneously fired into space from several nations.
I thought the Light Being had shown me all there was to see but these were different, stronger and there was no pre-screening as before. Gabriel appeared beside me, I thought because I had felt shaky; but it was to explain the now sprawling Galactic View of my Galaxy.
The sun was expanding and spewing off huge ecto-plasma balls, more then it has ever done in it's past, and in the very direction the planets would orbit through. I could not take my eyes from the Earth and as I watched what effect these eruptions would have on the Earth.
A large mass passed me, larger then any of the planets known to me; and as it passes, I see the Earth wobble wildly as would a top toward the end of its spin. The rotation stopped and slowly started again but it was tilted now and I was drawn in closer like the zoom of a lens.
The ash clouds that had engulfed the Earth thinned, and like a tack welded piece of metal being dismantled.
I could see the ocean bodies starting to rise: first the Pacific along the "Ring of Fire", then the others, synchronistical. As the waters shifted upon the landmasses, the landmasses started to sink under the waters added pressure upon it. When the pressures equaled out to the spin of the changing axis, the Earth no longer looked as it did moments before. It was newer, cleaner, more beautiful with darker greens and lighter blues. Some of the new landmasses looked similar to a few of the other planets I had recently visited with Michael.
People were upon this Earth and appeared happier and more content although seemingly living like the Native populations of old. Cities, built by the Ancient Ones, that were buried beneath the oceans were now being populated by the surviving people in this new world.
I saw tribes joining tribes and small nations forming, but it was what I didn't see that made my heart burst. There were no more wars. True peace and happiness had finally befallen on mankind.
Gabriel now tells me that this is His message that I must take back: to let others know that there is little to fear, for the Earth will go on forever, as did all the planets I had visited.
I am to tell the world to look to ORION, and they will know when the new world will come upon them.
I asked Him, "What of the others there on Earth, during the change?" Gabriel told me that all will be lifted. Some will be lifted higher then others and no longer enjoy the physical plane, while some will be left on the Earth to replenish and rebuild the physical. They too will be of a higher elevation then any that are living there now!
11. The Message of Love For the World
I was brought here to go back to tell the others who would be coming after me, that if they would spread the Love they brought with them to the physical world they would know their Creator eagerly awaits them.
The Being told me that should I ever have questions of the heart or mind, that He will answer them, if I only look within myself, for that is where He will dwell. From this time forward I need only think it to be so, and it will be so, for I would forever know the truth.
I was told there was much work left undone and that He had set a road of rocks before me that I must sweep away for passage. Many will be set before me that I may help in my presence. And more I will not; but that I must not set aside wrongly - for a soul should not be lost within my heart.
I asked how I would know; and before I received an answer, I was being whisked away through that darkened tunnel like a dust bunny in a vacuum with about as much control as a runaway freight train.
12. Returning To Life
"Oh my God, welcome back sailor. We thought you were a goner for sure."
I asked her where was I and how long had I been here and she answered, "You've been in a coma for seven days now. They thought you died on the operating table and was going to ship you to the morgue when the assisting corpsman noticed some movement under your sheet and rushed you back to the OR. The doctor checked you out and he was amazed to find your vitals were returning to normal but what really floored him was the hardened crust that had formed over the hole in your head seemed to have sealed most of the damage. He decided he didn't even have to put a steel plate in your head any more as it had healed sufficiently on it's own in the time you were gone."
I said, "You mean that practicing corpsman that was sewing my hand in the operating room saved my life?"
She said, "Yes, but how did you know he was sewing your hand? You were unconscious the entire time you were in OR and never came to until just now."
If she had only known all the things I knew from that time she would have surely gone in to shock.
I took the brush and towel from her hands and said I would finish the job for her; and she thanked me and said she was going to notify the doctors that I was alive and conscious!
I looked across the dorm and saw several sailors and a Marine lying in their perspective beds. The Marine looked familiar and was situated closest to me. He smiled and said "Hey, Mr. Chuck [a handle I picked up overseas], you missed a hellava party last week."
I replied, "So I am told; but you should have seen the one I went to. It was a real mindblower."
He told me I made the local papers and a picture of what was left of my car was photographed and on the 2nd page of the news. Then he said, "I bet you're glad they are going to sign your discharge papers and not your Death Certificate like they almost did."
I joked and said, "Yeah, you know those Navy doctors, in and out, they'd sign anything to get their Liberty passes."
The doctor finally arrived and started to check me out. He seemed genuinely interested yet amazed at my seemingly miraculous recovery. He checked the side of my head first, then ran his hands over my arms and legs. He asked if I could stand after giving me the "follow my fingers and how many are there" doctor thing.
I jumped out of bed and he stood aghast. He asked if I could raise my arms over my head [thinking I could not] and when I did he asked if I could slowly reach my toes [which I did] and then he sat me on the bed and started to talk to me.
He told me I was a medical miracle. Not only was I not supposed to still be alive after the massive blood loss; but the mental trauma of my head injury would at the least make me a vegetable. He also said that the injuries to my legs and arms alone should have kept me in the infirmary for another two to three weeks. Yet there I was, everything working fine, actually as good as new, not even any black and blue marks to show what my body had been through.
He said he had to admit it was truly a marvel; and when I asked if I could be returned to Active Duty, he said he really couldn't see why not. He signed my hospital discharge papers and I was returned to my Squad the next day.
It was good to be among the living but I knew it was a far, far, better place I had been, than any place here on Earth will ever be again. I remembered everything that happened to me in that other place but spoke none of it to anyone because just the mention of having been dead was enough to make people twirl their fingers near their brain when they thought I wasn't looking; and sometimes I wasn't looking, but I knew.
13. Other Prophecies of the Future and the Orion Constellation
a. Orion as a Sign of the Times for Earth Changes
The late John Jay Harper (1951-2010) (www.johnjayharper.com), author of "Tranceformers: Shamans of the 21st Century," had this to say about Orion and the coming Earth changes:
b. Orion, More Than a Constellation
Ivan P. at Ancient-Code.com wrote:
"It’s a global phenomenon. The Orion constellation is a pattern of stars that is repeated in monuments throughout the ancient world, from Egypt to Mexico, this constellation has been the center of the skies for our ancestors, but why was Orion so important to the ancient civilizations?... According to Egyptian mythology, the gods descended from the belt of Orion and Sirius -- the brightest star in the sky. The people of ancient Egypt believed that beings from Sirius and Orion came to Earth to begin the human race.
"Sirius and Orion are critically important because they represent Isis and Osiris, the god and goddess from which all of Egyptian civilization and, ultimately, all of human civilization, supposedly sprang. The ancient Egyptians were very clear and we find evidence in writings that Orion was linked with creation, Orion and Osiris are the same in ancient Egypt and the Egyptians believed that Osiris will return from Orion one day, and not only in Egypt we find tales of “Gods” promising to return and we can find this practically in every culture in antiquity which had the knowledge of somebody who would return one day. The concept that the three pyramids at Giza are in a special alignment of Orion’s Belt is amazing...
"Just 35 miles northeast of Mexico City lie the ruins of Teotihuacán, an ancient city once inhabited by more than 150,000 people. Researchers believe the impressive structures here including two large pyramids and a temple were built in the second century B.C. and like the Egyptian pyramids of Giza, the monuments point directly to the three stars of Orion’s Belt." (Ivan P.)
c. The Giza Pyramids and the Constellation of Orion
According to Bibliotecapleyades.net:
"Robert Bauval and Adrian Gilbert uncovered the key to the plan that governed the construction of the pyramids. They reveal in their book, "The Orion Mystery," that the pyramids were much more than just tombs: they were nothing less than a replica of Heaven on Earth. The constellation of Orion was known to the Egyptians as "Osiris". The air shafts in the pyramids point directly towards Orion with the aim of projecting the soul of the deceased king out towards the constellation ... The King was very important because he was the link between the gods and men, and was accorded enormous respect in life and in death ... From the moment of his birth he was groomed and trained for his return to the "First Time" (or "Zep Tepi", a time ancient to the ancient Egyptians themselves.) All his life, every aspect of it, was associated with his journey. He was taught spells and incantations to secure a safe passage, many of which are collected in the Book of the Dead and the Pyramid Texts. His sole aim in life was his successful return to the First Time, and the pyramids, far from being a memorial or commemorative tomb, were the starting point of this greatest of journeys. The geometry of the pyramids has been a source of confusion for many years, as was the seemingly imperfect way in which they were laid out on the Necropolis site. The chain of command in Egypt was unbroken -- each King, though a living, breathing being, was a renewal of the covenant which the gods made with man. The dead King, though dead to this world, lived on in spirit as he made his way back to the beginning, to the First Time. His son, the new Horus King, took over his place as surely as the dead King has taken his own, and ensured the continuation of the Great House, the Pr Aa." (Bibliotecapleyades.net)
d. The Orion Key: Unlocking the "Clock of the Ages"
According to Scott Creighton at GrahamHancock.com:
"Through the arrangement and dimensions of the various structures at Giza we are presented with multiple pieces of quite diverse evidence all pointing to a clear connection of the Giza pyramids with the belt stars of the Orion constellation. With this mathematical and astronomical evidence - together with the mass of cultural evidence previously cited by Bauval, Gilbert and Hancock supporting such a correlation – for Egyptologists to continue to reject that such an association was fully intended by the ancient designers surely now must be considered an untenable position. A sufficient body of evidence now exists to allow us to conclude safely that the structures at Giza were constructed with reference to a pre-defined, master plan. The evidence presented here in support of this view may not conclusively prove an Orion-Giza association but it is probably fair to say that if it is weight of evidence that counts then we must consider that the Orion-Giza association now has sufficient evidence to allow us to consider the hypothesis as proven beyond reasonable doubt.
"In acceptance of the Orion association with the Giza pyramids, what remains now is to consider the "why" question; why did the ancient designers expend so much blood, sweat and tears to create this great astronomical clock, indicating the past date of 10,500 B.C. and the future date of 2,500 A.D.? Is it significant that around 10,500 B.C. was when the last Ice Age came to an abrupt end with all manner of animal and plant species becoming extinct at that time? What event could have occurred on the Earth to bring about such dire global consequences? Whatever the reason, it seems clear that the reason must have been one of vital importance. Our civilization ignores these dates -- these Orion 'signs' -- at our peril." (Scott Creighton)
e. Jesus and the Giza Pyramids According To Edgar Cayce
According to Cayce scholar David Wilcock at DivineCosmos.com:
Hermes is also the sage who began the Hermetic tradition. Hermes is also referred to in the Poimandres, as the "shepherd of men" who teaches that "the Word which came forth from the Light is the Son of God." Accordingly, Hermes also taught that human nature consists of such divine elements as Nature, Light, Mind, and Life; and that by recognizing them we may return to the invisible, immaterial world of Truth. The Cayce readings say Hermes incorporated into the design of the Giza Pyramid "the position of the stars about which this particular solar system circles in its activity" [Cayce reading 294-151] and "As the changes came about in the Earth, the rise and fall of nations were to be depicted in this same temple, that was to act as an interpreter for that which had been, that which is, and that which is to be in the material plane" [Cayce reading 294-151]. These words from the Cayce readings agree with scientific measurements some of which had not even been discovered at the time of the reading! After many very historic spiritual incarnations including Enoch, Melchizedek, and Joseph, the final incarnation of the Logos on Earth came about in the life of Jesus, who called himself "the last Adam" (Romans 5:14, 1 Corinthians 15:45). Once Jesus completed his personal initiation, he began saying "I am the Logos," which again is now translated to "I am the Word." The Cayce readings also say that Jesus was the first person to complete this process of self-transformation, and that others would follow a similar path at the end of the cycle.
f. The Bible, the Giza Pyramids and the Coming of the Messiah
According to John Zajac at Europa.com, scientist and pyramid expert, made the correlation between the Book of Isaiah in the Bible and the Great Pyramid:
In the Hebrew language, each of the original thirty words has a numerical value because each Hebrew letter is also a number. When the thirty words are added up, the total is 5,449, which is one of the most significant and dominant numbers utilized in the construction of the Pyramid. It is the exact height of the Pyramid in sacred Jewish inches. Although the first books of the Bible were written after the Pyramid was built, the height of the Pyramid could not have been measured when the book of Isaiah was written, because the geometry required to make such a measurement had not yet been developed. Of course, being located both "in the midst" of Egypt and at the same time "at the border" seems to be a logical impossibility. However, in ancient times before the unification of the country, there was lower Egypt (north) and upper Egypt (south). The borderline between the two Egypts goes right through the Pyramid, thus placing the Pyramid both in the center and at the border of Egypt.
David, Jesus and Paul mentioned the Messiah to be "the capstone which the builders rejected" (Psalm 118:22-23, Matthew 21:41-43, Acts 4:11) with the "capstone" being an obvious reference to the top stone at the highest point of the pyramid. Jesus also mentioned how "signs in the sun, moon and stars" and events around Jerusalem and Earth changes will herald his return to Earth:
14. Other Sources of Information On "The Gathering"
a. The Pioneer of Out-Of-Body Experiences and "The Gathering"
For more information about Robert Monroe and "the Gathering" see also [1] [2] [3] [4].
b. Natalie Sudman's NDE Encounter With "The Gathering"
The following is Natalie Sudman's (www.nataliesudman.com) description of her NDE encounter with "The Gathering" from excerpts of her book atNDERF.org, "Application of Impossible Things."
Source: http://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/lou-famoso.html
No comments:
Post a Comment