Friday, June 15, 2018

Gravity - Definition


Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through "unstable gravity waves"


Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?
A: Pathway to. Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?
A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?
A: That is just the point, there is no emanation point?

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?
A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?
A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.
.
.
.
.
Q: (L) Utilizing antimatter by creating an EM field, which destabilizes the gravity wave, allows antimatter to unite with matter, creating a portal through which space/time can be bent, or traveled through via this "bending." In other words, producing an EM field, bringing in the antimatter, IS the bending of space/time? Is that it?
A: Yes.

.
.
.
.
Q: (L) Can we free associate about these gravity waves since no bookstores are open at this hour? Gravity seems to be a property of matter. Is that correct?
A: And....

Q: (L) And hmmmm....
A: And antimatter!

Q: (L) Is the gravity that is a property of antimatter "antigravity?" Or, is it just gravity on the other side, so to speak?
A: Binder.

Q: (L) Okay. Gravity is the binder. Is gravity the binder of matter?
A: And...

Q: (L) Is gravity a property of light?
A: Not the issue.

Q: (L) What is the issue? Can you help me out here, F****?
A: Gravity binds all that is physical with all that is ethereal through unstable gravity waves!!!

Q: (L) Is antimatter ethereal existence?
A: Pathway to.

Q: (L) Okay.
A: Doorway to.

Q: (L) Are unstable gravity waves... no, hold everything... do unstable gravity waves emanate from 7th density?
A: Throughout.

Q: (L) Do they emanate from any particular density?
A: That is just the point, there is none.

Q: (L) There are no unstable gravity waves?
A: Wrong...

Q: (L) There is no emanation point?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, they are a property or attribute of the existence of matter, and the binder of matter to ethereal ideation?
A: Sort of, but they are a property of anti-matter, too!

Q: (L) So, through unstable gravity waves, you can access other densities?
A: Everything.

Q: (L) Can you generate them mechanically?
A: Generation is really collecting and dispersing.

Q: (L) Okay, what kind of a device would collect and disperse gravity waves? Is this what spirals do?
A: On the way to.

Q: (L) So, if were to focus on collecting unstable gravity waves...
A: When you wrote "Noah" where did you place gravity?

Q: (L) I thought that gravity was an indicator of the consumption of electricity; that gravity was a byproduct of a continuous flow of electrical energy...
A: Gravity is no byproduct! It is the central ingredient of all existence!

Q: (L) I was evaluating by electric flow and consumption... and I was thinking that electricity was evidence of some sort of consciousness, and that gravity was evidence that a planet that had it, had life...
A: We have told you before that planets and stars are windows. And where does it go?

Q: (L) The windows?
A: The gravity.

Q: (L) Oh. Gravity must go into the ethereal dimensions or densities. I mean, you have my head going in so many different directions that I feel like I have popcorn in there.
A: Good!

Q: (L) Well, where does gravity go. The sun is a window. Even our planet must be a window!
A: You have it too!!

Q: (L) So, gravity is the unifying principle... the thing that keeps things together, like the way all the fat pulls together in a bowl of soup.
A: Gravity is all there is.

Q: (L) Is light the emanation of gravity?
A: No.

Q: (L) What is light?
A: Gravity.

Q: (L) Is gravity the same as the strong and weak nuclear forces?
A: Gravity is "God."

Q: (L) But, I thought God was light?
A: If gravity is everything, what isn’t it? Light is energy expression generated by gravity?

Q: (L) Is gravity the "light that cannot be seen," as the Sufis call it: the Source.
A: Please name something that is not gravity.

Q: (L) Well, if gravity is everything, there is nothing that is not gravity. Fine. What is absolute nothingness?
A: A mere thought.

Q: (L) So, there is no such thing as non-existence?
A: Yes, there is.

Q: (L) Do thoughts produce gravity?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does sound produce gravity?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can sound manipulate gravity?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can it be done with the human voice?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Can it be done tonally or by power through thought?
A: Both.

Q: (L) Then, is there also specific sound configurations involved?
A: Gravity is manipulated by sound when thought manipulated by gravity chooses to produce sound which manipulates gravity.

Q: (L) Now, did the fellow who built the Coral Castle spin in his airplane seat while thinking his manipulations into place?
A: No. He spun when gravity chose to manipulate him to spin in order to manipulate gravity.

Q: (L) Does gravity have consciousness?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is it ever possible for the individual to do the choosing, or is it gravity that IS him that chose?
A: The gravity that was inside him was all the gravity in existence.

Q: (L) Well, I thought the Sufis were tough!
(F) Well, it’s probably because of your studies that this door opened.
(L) Good grief! What have I done! Alright. I am confused.
A: No you are not.

Q: (L) Then, just put it this way: I am befuddled and overloaded.
A: Befuddling is fun!

Q: (L) Well, I guess that if any of this is going to be of particular significance to us, then we will certainly find out the details as we go along.
A: How many times do we have to tell you?!?!

Q: (L) Learning is fun! Right!
A: The entire sum total of all existence exists within each of you, and vice versa.

Q: (L) Then what is the explanation for the "many-ness" that we perceive?
A: Perception of 3rd density.

Q: (L) So, the entire universe is inside me... okay, that’s... I understand. Oddly enough, I do. The problem is accessing it, stripping away the veils.
A: That is the fun part.

Q: (L) So, the fellow who built the Coral Castle was able to access this. Consistently or only intermittently?
A: Partially.

Q: (L) According to what I understand, at the speed of light, there is no mass, no time, and no gravity. How can this be?
A: No mass, no time, but yes, gravity.

Q: (L) A photon has gravity?
A: Gravity supercedes light speed.

Q: (L) Gravity waves are faster than light?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) What would make a gravity wave unstable?
A: Utilization.

Q: (L) I feel like I am missing a really big point here...
A: You are, but you can only find it at your own pace.

Q: (L) Well, I think I need to do some reading and research so that I can come back to this.
A: And, on that note, good night.

Source: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_dimensiones02a.htm
              https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_gravity03.htm

No comments: