I've tried to provide you various means of understanding evil and the current agenda being carried out by lead Freemasons. Whether they are 666, popes, queens, bankers, politicians etc, they are all Evil's foot soldiers.
How about if I tell you, as do the Emerald Tablets of Thoth, that a Reptilian/Satanic race of beings, living in the inner Earth, are the leaders of this human depopulation agenda.
If you've heard of Alex Collier, then perhaps you may have come across a book he wrote dating back to 1996. The book to my knowledge CANNOT be purchased but it is available to be read free of charge online. The LINK is shown below. I am encouraging you to read the first 15-20 pages past the introduction. Read page 12/29 to understand why the environment is being destroyed and why Humankind is being brought to their knees.
The only way to OVERCOME the Satanic Masonic Agenda is through our understanding of human consciousness and how to elevate our vibration/humanity. We do live in a hologram, not a matrix, but the matrix is what is being built around your ignorance.
As a guest member of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn I asked active members the following question, "how does one make holy or sanctify ground?" I provided them the following answer.
In the New Testament, the event described in Exodus is reiterated by Stephen as he was preaching the gospel of Jesus Christ before the Sanhedrin. He recounted the history of the Jews and their dealings with the God of their forefathers (Acts 6—7). He reminded them of the incident of the holy ground on which Moses stood and spoke to God (Acts 7:33). The holy ground was rendered sacred by the presence of God, who is the very essence of holiness. The lesson for us is that we should enter the sanctuary, the place set apart for divine worship, with reverence in our hearts. Solemn awe and deep seriousness are appropriate for coming into the place set apart for the worship of God, for wherever the Lord is constitutes holy ground.
If we walk on Holy Ground, then we are rendered holy. If we walk midst the destruction, death and decay then we become unholy. It really is quite that simple. It is you who must choose which ground or path to walk upon. God provided you the path, the devil provided you the alternate possibilities.
It was in my question that I recalled Alex Collier's book, entitled "Defending Sacred Ground".
In 2018, I ran for Toronto Municipal Councillor. My eight-page campaign brochure began by focusing on two things, vaccines and artificial intelligence. I reminded many of you in November 2019 that what would come to pass upon the world could not be stopped. No one new of a virus, 0% central bank rates, earthquakes etc prior to that email, but it came to pass.
Finally, I will tell you this. The future is not static, and neither is your unwillingness to change. Holy Ground, which is you, is being destroyed. You were made holy long ago, in God's tabernacle. It is called the womb. Your soul descended into matter for a reason. That reason was to defend Holy Ground.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment