Monday, December 27, 2021

The Gossip Crusher Spell

Spells that use the bind and attack vehicle of Gossip, verbal abuse, malicious slander, and spreading of untruths to destroy your reputation, uses the element of Air. Therefore this element is what we will also utilize to render these Spells useless against you.

The Gossip Crusher Spell

Don't let this Spell fool you. This simple reversing Spell is extremely effective in breaking and reversing such attacks back to the sender.It will free you from nasty gossip and slanderous rumors.And here is all you need:A teaspoon of table sugar, a teaspoon of white flour, a teaspoon of ground cinnamon, and a pinch of salt.Put these in a cup and then cover the cup with your hand securely. Shake it to distribute the mixture.Pour the mixed powders into your left palm and in your mind see the curses you wish broken flying off you and towards the person who cast it …If you’re not sure who cast it, see the curse lifting off you like a black Smokey cloud and far far away towards a shadowed target, then disappearing!Concentrate on your desire to be free from all curses!Open your window making sure the wind is not blowing in…Now blow the powder with a strong breath out of your hand and out of the window…Now repeat these words of power 3x with conviction!“Lords of the universe I trust you to provide protection over me today and to keep me safe from harm and danger through my connection to the source through the God-Force …I free myself from any bonds, curses and evil energies and return them to their origin.I am free, I am immune, and I am protected from this moment on… mote it be!”

David and Leslie Griffin 

No comments: