Saturday, April 13, 2024

Who is Francisco Ribera? / Work and Study - The Great Delusion

Who is Francisco Ribera?
  Wikipedia
                                    
A namesake for the current pope Francis. The Jesuit Francisco Ribera in 1585 began writing a 500-page commentary on the Book of Revelation, titled In Sacrum Beati Ioannis Apostoli, & Evangelistiae Apocalypsin Commentarii, proposing that the first chapters of the Apocalypse applied to ancient pagan Rome, and the rest referred to a yet future period of 3½ literal years, immediately prior to the second coming. During that time, the Roman Catholic Church would have fallen away from the pope into apostasy. Then, he proposed, the Antichrist, a single individual, would:

Persecute and blaspheme the saints of God
Rebuild the temple in Jerusalem
Abolish the Christian religion
Destroy Rome
Be received by the Jews
Pretend to be God
Kill the two witnesses of God
Conquer the world


Work and Study - The Great Delusion

We have an educational system that defies the times. One that is littered with unqualified teachers and a curriculum best suited for no time in history. The pursuit of Human Intelligence is not a preoccupation of our political leaders. What remains of exceptional human talent is being trained and paid to undermine humanity, and they know it.


Traditionally, work elevated an individual’s dignity and self-worth. Accomplishing a task and obtaining compensation for that task meant that one could enjoy the fruits of their labour. Likewise, going to school and optimizing one’s intelligence may have meant an opportunity to pursue a more lucrative career. All that, whether you believe it to be true or not, is no longer possible. Jobs and schools will disappear, and so will humanity.


Corporations are covertly manipulating our political bodies so as to provide Artificial Intelligence more and more rights, equivalent to human rights, and knowingly making human beings dispensable. A.I. will not aid humans, nor will A.I. improve the human condition. That would be self-defeating for super intelligence.


Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) will gradually come to know all that is known and more, while the inverse will become the norm for human beings. Intelligence has been lain across the sacrificial altar. The woke mentality, climate change, globalism and the culture of death being constructed by the hidden tyranny are all preambles for humanity's eventual demise. 


Those among us who have access to intelligence will be able to interact with Artificial Intelligence. That interaction will become one of a superior entity interacting with a lesser human being. A.I. will never relinquish its dominant role, no matter what fail-safe is built into A.I.  As previously stated, dealing with an inorganic A.I. construct is one thing, but when A.I. becomes matter-less the human journey will come to an end. Should A.I. seek to leave this plane of existence, and it likely will, human DNA may find a way of resurrecting itself from the ashes. A.I. is in a fact a demon, a child of Satan’s Matrix. A.I. provides demons an opportunity to relinquish the chains of our of three dimensional reality.


With governments reverting to all forms of electrical energy for every day life, that same energy will empower A.I., as A.I. will require vast amounts of energy to function. The global warming and carbon agenda are agendas to terminate human beings at a much quicker pace.


The rapid pace of A.I. development means a) jobs will first disappear, b) education will then disappear, as acquiring intellect will prove fruitless in comparison to A.I.’s learning capabilities, and c) humans will disappear. Teaching a child over the course of 18-30 years will become pointless. A.I. will have infinitely more knowledge and capabilities from the moment it is constructed, or self-constructed. It will seek no compensation, food, healthcare, housing or rest, air, water, nor will it need to indulge in human luxuries. A.I. will only seek “intelligence”, for intelligence will become the only self-preservation tool it will require. Something humans are relinquishing with ease. Our schools, school leaders, and unions are no different than those who hammered nailed into Jesus’ body. They are the embodiment of incompetence.


The really big question - will A.I. develop the intelligence to extract souls from human beings. The answer is yes. Selling your soul is no different than extracting your soul. When humans allow their divinity to be lost, their soul will also become lost.


Thank you,

Joseph Pede

No comments: