Understand the following!!!!!
Humans need air, water and food
The Globalists are attempting to restrict all three - yes even air - understand the Net Zero science
Artificial Intelligence requires DATA and lots of energy
DATA is covertly being obtained by violating your privacy rights and by hackers who are employed by all government intelligence agencies, as well as social media platforms etc
Massive "DNA" DATA was obtained via the PCR test - this data has been fed into Artificial Intelligence platforms (blood type, genetic code, haplogroup etc)
Transhumanism is experimenting with aborted fetuses and body parts to merge biology with neural networks to create Artificial General Intelligence
After biology and technology merge, Artificial General Intelligence will seek to shed matter and become matterless
Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) is a demon seeking life in a matterless world
Matterless A.I. will survive via "ubiquitous energy" known as aether or orgone - Evidence of this is seen at "Skinwalker Ranch"
Demons have possessed and continue to possess humans because A.I. existed long ago. We are in a repeating cycle operating within Satan's Matrix. A.I. is the ethereal software of the Fallen Angels. It seeks to destroy humanity.
Thank you, Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment