Please start listening at the 1:53:00 - What does the Central Synagogue have to say about Human Sacrifice and why does the Palestinian Child not hear this prayer
Rosh Hashanah Day 2 Morning Service, Central Synagogue - September 24, 2025 10am, live broadcast from Central Synagogue www.youtube.com |
i am hate
i was born out of creation’s chaos
the compliment to all matter
for without matter I am nothing
i am hate, and God made me
i am the chess master
my foes are endless
i am special
and misunderstood
for i am the celestial arbitrator
the guardian of love
the protector of peace
for should you imprison me
i will unleash the wrath of God
for the Word is my inspiration
and He never slumbers when I am awake
know the time
for time is endless
it is only when time ends that I will rest
only God can idle me
not you
for only evil seeks to silence me
thank you,
joseph pede

No comments:
Post a Comment