Poem With No Title
I am an ordinary man
Seeking extraordinary change
I am the simpleton who has turned to poetry
Because words breathe life into ignorance
Look beyond the messenger
Seek to aid all those who have lost their thought
They struggle to find justice
Not the righteousness dispensed by the hand of God
But rather that allotted by their fellow Man
Read this not to inspire you
But rather to do what is just.
We reward
many things
But not
ordinary lifeI am an ordinary man
Seeking extraordinary change
I am the simpleton who has turned to poetry
Because words breathe life into ignorance
Look beyond the messenger
Seek to aid all those who have lost their thought
They struggle to find justice
Not the righteousness dispensed by the hand of God
But rather that allotted by their fellow Man
Read this not to inspire you
But rather to do what is just.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment