Obama and Harper -
The Long Weekend
Obama went into hiding with his putter this past long weekend, so I am confident he is about to tee-off on the American public very soon. The planning and sabotage which took place at Jekyll Island over a century ago now takes place in the Floridian. This president is a master of secrets – no birth certificate, no past and now no visible presence.
Obama went into hiding with his putter this past long weekend, so I am confident he is about to tee-off on the American public very soon. The planning and sabotage which took place at Jekyll Island over a century ago now takes place in the Floridian. This president is a master of secrets – no birth certificate, no past and now no visible presence.
At home in Canada, Stephen
Harper is preparing to announce the overseer of the newly created “Office of
Religious Freedom”. Believe it or not we will have a “Freedom Ambassador”. This
so our political officials can seek spiritual guidance when they get caught for
their crimes and misdemeanors. Perhaps
in a gesture of goodwill Harper will exorcize the British monarchy from our
nation. This would be a great way of apologizing to the 150,000 native children
who suffered sexual-abuse under the Residential School System.
Mr. Harper, I do hope
that in your vision of religious freedom we purge our society of religious
tyranny. I speak of Freemasonry and its
stranglehold on Canadian potential. I do not believe you would look very
handsome wearing a garter anyway. Finally, I leave you with some translated words
of wisdom by Cardinal Ivan Dias, “the Holy Spirit grants you peace, but peace
it does not give you”. It loses a bit in the translation, but I gather you get
the crux of the message.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment