“Sandy” at the Papal Conclave
Some time ago I wrote that we
would be approaching our first “Easter-Christmas”. I further stated that we
should pay close attention to three days in 2013 – one being the “Ides of March”.
It was announced today that the Papal conclave will be formed next Tuesday,
March 12, 2013. This date could be numerologically translated to mean 333.
On January 9, 2013 I wrote a
commentary entitled “Code Name Sandy” in which I referenced the meaning of the
number 333. It can be read via the following LINK:
If we look to witness the third “Sandy”
and not “Ivan”, then Cardinal Leonardo Sandri from Argentina could be our next
Pope. He has all the required power and influence, and would indirectly
solidify the “Italian Factor” within the Vatican. Not to mention that he may bring about an unprecedented
South American re-evangelization. Was the death/murder/sacrifice of Hugo Chavez
a stepping-stone for this next historic event?
I am writing this because something
very perplexing just came to mind. If the “conclave” is to begin on a date
which numerology identifies as one associated with great spirituality, then will
it come to end on a date connected with death and deceit i.e. the “Ides of March”
or March 15, 2013? The last Easter-Christmas!
If death is to make its presence
known during this Papal transition, then the unexpected death of Pope Benedict on
March 15, 2013 would simply too fantastic to believe. March 17, 2013 would
follow with the celebration of St. Patrick – the Saint who rid Ireland of its
snakes. I have so to mentioned the meaning of snakes in an earlier commentary,
in this Chinese astrological year of the snake.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment