Fukushima:
The Smoke-Screen that shields the arrival of Nibiru
On June 1, 2013, I presented
information that this planet is in the midst a pole shift.
Reference link for Health Canada
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/contaminants/radiation/crmn-rcsr/index-eng.php
The Smoke-Screen that shields the arrival of Nibiru
On August 3, 2013, I re-introduced
an event that we all believed has become part of this planet’s historical lore –
the “pole shift”. I did so
because of news that the U.S. government was to begin the removal/killing of
3,600 barred owls. In this same commentary I linked the 3,600 number to the Saros
cycle.
I did not mention in the August commentary
that there exists an acronym for the three states to be initially impacted in
the USA. That acronym is C.O.W. or the “sacred
cow”, which encompasses the northwest Pacific states of California,
Oregon and Washington.
V. S. Naipaul ... to distinguish the
death of an ordinary ox, which, being of concern to no one, may be put quickly
out of its agony, from that of a “sacred
cow”, which must be solicitously guarded so that it can die its
agonizing death without any interference.
On February 3, 2011, I wrote a
poem entitled “The Ides of March” – essentially predicting the March, 2011
Fukushima disaster. Soon thereafter, I
wrote about the fact that the Canadian government had deactivated the environmental
radiation detection system across Canada. The system has not provided any
environmental radiation data since March, 2011. In fact, to my knowledge, all
global environmental radiation monitoring and detection systems have been
closed to the public. We can, however, be certain of one thing – this planet is
laced with radiation.
But why is Fukushima a smoke
screen? The answer: It provides the perfect cover for what is approaching our
planet. A heavenly body(s) that will disrupt our planet and create the pole shift
we thought was passé. That pole shift will make this planet vulnerable to
intense radiation – radiation that is already complimenting the deadly impact
of Fukushima. Fukushima provided the excuse to shut down the monitoring systems,
and allow Planet X to arrive under the cover of darkness.
Our government may have planned
the perfect extinction protocol and fulfilled the precepts of the Georgia Guide
Stones. The days in August to the day of the “Quatuor Coronati” are ominous days. If the C.O.W. is
sacrificed, all I can say is run.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Joseph Pede
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ewh-semt/contaminants/radiation/crmn-rcsr/index-eng.php
No comments:
Post a Comment