To Them
"You Are Worth More Dead Than Alive"You cannot allow Trudeau, a Murderer/Pedophile/Misogynist, and a Drug Dealing Drug Ford to KILL YOU
Folks - Trudeau should be arrested and executed in a public square
Hi again Brian Greenspan - Listen to the video and then you will understand why restricting Hydroxychloroquine, administering Dopamine to euthanize seniors via PCR testing, provides you the evidence on who "planned" the Shermans' murders (Clinton/CIA/Gates/Trudeau) and everything else I messaged you in the past. The actual murderer is neatly packed away. Apotex was the major producer of both these two drugs in Canada. Regards, Joseph Pede
Hi again Brian Greenspan - Listen to the video and then you will understand why restricting Hydroxychloroquine, administering Dopamine to euthanize seniors via PCR testing, provides you the evidence on who "planned" the Shermans' murders (Clinton/CIA/Gates/Trudeau) and everything else I messaged you in the past. The actual murderer is neatly packed away. Apotex was the major producer of both these two drugs in Canada. Regards, Joseph Pede
Fuck the Shot - Stop listening to the media trying to convince to get poisoned. The same tragic consequences are happening throughout the world
I am reattaching an email I sent out
February 3, 2021
The police and politicians MUST take this email very seriously. I am providing you names of tortured and murdered children.
GLOBAL CHAOS CONTINUES TO SHAPE THE WORLD, YET THE AWAKENED CONTINUE TO STEP FORWARD. THE REAL NEWS IS MUCH MORE POWERFUL THAN THE CONTROLLED MAINSTREAM DIARRHEA. I'LL LET YOU IN ON A LITTLE SECRET - THE MOST WASHED PART OF YOUR BODY IN 2020 & 2021 HAVE NOT BEEN YOUR HANDS, BUT RATHER YOUR BRAIN. YOU ARE BEING
BRAIN-WASHED INTO SUBMISSION.
The video below names ADRENOCHROME victims in Canada and throughout the world
Children held in underground CANADIAN torture chambers, and who will eventually be murdered include:
Lacy E Allen born Feb 17, 2012
Wylie S Ayala born Aug 2, 2012
Leandra J Ballard born Sept 10, 2012
Lydia J Barr born Sept 24, 2011
Our political leaders know this. The video below was provided to me.
THANK YOU,
JOSEPH PEDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=TJJpiOXjOvk&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR3oYVox2UX6w3UZJ6-qesaxvpqGgRvFvzSrLKQv5Q01zugRxmhxdODwdtE



No comments:
Post a Comment