IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE VACCINE, FIND A WAY TO CLEANSE YOURSELF. YOU ARE SLOWING LOSING YOUR MENTAL FACULTIES AND DYING. TRUDEAU, FORD, TORY, TAX, WILLIAMS AND DEVILLA MUST BE ARRESTED AND EXECUTED. WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO CANADIANS IS UNSPEAKABLE.
Stunning new research news just released you gotta hear! This is from The ICAN Event 2021 Find More reports at https://thehighwire.com/WATCH/ Removed By YouTube in less than 2 hours! THAT is how you KNOW it is the TRUTH! OK My latest des… www.bitchute.com |
THE SPIKE PROTEIN IS ENCAPSULATED IN A MAGNETIC BUBBLE, ACTING LIKE A TIME-DELAYED BOMB
Tweet Nearly three decades ago, a French doctor warned the world of “vaccines” that would contain liquid crystals that when exposed to magnetic frequencies would turn the recipients of those “vaccines” into “zombies.” Is There A Connection Between 5G, The Vaxx & The Magnetic Phenomenon? Dr. Sherri Tenpenny Testifies To Ohio ... thewashingtonstandard.com |
Yeah, not only is the COVID lab leak theory looking more credible by the hour but also Joe being compromised by China and for being a shady dealer with his son looks like it got corroborated. townhall.com |
THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE IS COMING
GET OUT OF THE MARKET
By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Saturday Night Post) Renowned geopolitical and financial cycle expert Charles Nenner made a huge call at the end of January 2020. Nenner said, “I am more worried about the market going down 40% than making 5% more on the upside.” The market topped a few weeks later (2% higher) and then […] usawatchdog.com |
This will link you directly to more fantastic articles from Egon von Greyerz CLICK HERE. To listen to Dr. Leeb discuss the gold and silver takedown, why the pullback is most likely already close to being finished and why both metals are headed into the stratosphere CLICK HERE OR ON THE IMAGE BELOW.. To listen to Alasdair Macleod discuss this week’s takedown in the gold and silver markets and ... kingworldnews.com |
It is tragic that our Canadian Fathers of Confederation must witness, from on high, the high treason and genocide being perpetrated by those who were elected to safeguard us. There can be no greater Original Sin than killing those who have placed trust, and their lives, in your hands. I like Brother Domenic (see his message below) take every opportunity to give to those who are less fortunate than myself.
Let me share a story. The event proved monumental for my grandson. A dreadlocked Caucasian young man whom I have greeted and helped on many times, generally hangs out by the exterior doors of the Metro store at Bathurst & Lawrence, or the Shoppers Drug Mart at Dufferin & Lawrence or Lady York Grocers at Dufferin & Glencairn. He's homeless and quite dirty.
At one point, someone reported this young man to the police. He simply wanted a place to rest. He was in front of the Pizza Nova outlet at Marlee & Glencairn, when the police started encircling him. It did not look good. I remember just looking at the police, as many others had done. They eventually let the young man go, likely feeling their intervention was not necessary, or guilt had overtaken them. My wife, my grandkids and I left our parked position, and followed the young man. I stopped beside him. We spoke and I asked him if he was OK. He recognized me as we had connected many times. I gave him $20.00 and asked him if he wanted anything else. He said, no thank you man, God bless you, you understand. My grandson understood as well. One police officer watched me as we interacted with the young man. He gave me a high five, and I reminded him to be careful. He wished me Merry Xmas on a hot summertime day.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Refection for Father's Day - June 20, 2021
Brother Domenic, fsc
Original sin is not only the violation of a positive command but attempts to abolish fatherhood, destroying its rays which permeate the created world, placing in doubt the truth about God who is Love and leaving man with only a sense of the master-slave relationship.
Pope John Paul II (2013). “Crossing the Threshold of Hope”
Pope John Paul II (2013). “Crossing the Threshold of Hope”
This Sunday in North America we will celebrate fatherhood. In Europe this day, where observed, is celebrated on the Feast of St. Joseph on March 19th. For this reason, I tend to overlook the date being more accustomed to observing it in connection with St. Joseph. Perhaps, this can serve as a reminder to us to give greater effort at recalling the difficult task of being a father in our society today. In my teaching career now of over forty years, I have noticed that the involvement of fathers has gradually diminished. Fewer and fewer fathers seem to take an active role in the life of their children. This is only an observation for which I can offer no real explanations.
My father who ran a family business worked very hard seven days a week. He put in very long hours. My mother had to force him to look after himself and take holidays. Yet, we never felt neglected or overlooked. He did other little things to make sure we knew he cared. A very gentle man who could be very clear, very quickly when needed. True, in most Italian homes of my generation mothers were definitely in charge. Mothers did most things. But my mother would never have openly contradicted my father on an important matter. To what degree they worked on this model or strategy I cannot say; it did seem to work and we, the children, understood clearly what was expected of us at home, in school and in public. They did quarrel about things in private, they thought - we often loved to listen to them exchange barbs from a distance or through the heat vents. It was great fun. We even kept score. It was never about them; it was always about us. As I grow older, I appreciate so much more the selfless and sacrificial love they gave us and to other members of the family. They never attended any courses and barely got through school. Where did they learn to be so caring and wise? After Mass each Sunday, they would both go to light a candle. I always presumed this candle was intended for us. One day, after my mother had passed away, I took my father to Wendy's; he liked their burgers and maintained you got a better bang for your buck with a square burger than a round one.
All of a sudden, my father got up from the table where we were eating and went to buy something else. I thought this quite strange as this was not like him to buy more food. I then watched with tears in my eyes as my father brought over a burger and drink to pretty rough looking middle-aged man sitting in the corner. Even in his old age my father continued to teach me important lessons. To this day, I try harder not to miss what is most obvious.
Spiritual fatherhood has nothing to do with power or control. It is a fatherhood of compassion. But the father of the prodigal son is not concerned about himself. His long-suffering life is empty of his own desires to keep control of things. Can I give without wanting anything in return, love without putting any conditions on my love?..........Henri Noumen The Return of the Prodigal Son - A Story of Homecoming
Spiritual fatherhood has nothing to do with power or control. It is a fatherhood of compassion. But the father of the prodigal son is not concerned about himself. His long-suffering life is empty of his own desires to keep control of things. Can I give without wanting anything in return, love without putting any conditions on my love?..........Henri Noumen The Return of the Prodigal Son - A Story of Homecoming
May the Good Lord bless our fathers, grandfathers and all those whose fatherly care and direction we have been blessed to experience.
Brother Domenic, fsc




No comments:
Post a Comment