Sunday, July 4, 2021

A Dream - July 4, 2021

In the early morning of July 4, 2021 I had a dream. I rarely remember my dreams but lately some have stayed with me. A couple of month's ago I told a friend of my concerns for his abdominal area. He confirmed to me that he had, and was currently visiting doctors, and had had diagnostic scans of the areas I had mentioned to him. I provided him more specific areas of his body to focus in on.

This early morning my dream was Apocalyptic. I saw humans marching into camps and thousands upon thousands of bodies being dumped into mass graves. I have never had a dream such as this. 

I did not awake troubled or afraid, but rather feeling more bothered that humanity had knowingly brought this extinction upon itself. The future looked extremely grim.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: