Saturday, July 17, 2021

Prayer to St. Michael the Arch-Angel


 

Victorious Archangel, you whose arm is strong, we will resort to you with confidence to free us from the torments of present time and especially from our sick feelings like grudges, revenge, anger, jealousy. Make us strong to triumph over evil. Amen.


Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus before making your request.


Sacred Heart of Jesus, come heal me and deliver me from all evil. Heal my memory from any painful memories. Heal my imagination from any blockage that prevents me from anticipating any victory or achievement of my desires. Heal also my heart from any injury and refusal to forgive. Heal me from any form of inner resistance that prevents me from welcoming love, peace, joy, harmony, trust. Heal me from any imbalance in my sensitivity, emotion, sexuality. Heal me from shame, guilt, feeling of inferiority. Heal me from suicidal ideas, any slavery: drugs, alcohol, tobacco and gambling. Heal me from any deviation from heredity, first education, pressures on me in my family, school, social, ecclesial environment that would have broken my inner freedom. Heal me from everything my being has suffered negative, painful, that has been repressed in my unconscious or subconscious. Sacred Heart of Jesus, give me to bear fruit of true conversion and find my freedom to do your will. Sacred Heart of Jesus, cleanse all my being in your blood and exercise your Lordship over all my person. Amen


Holy heart of Jesus I trust in you. (Say 3 times)


I know, I am sure and I am sure, even if I do not know how, even if I do not know when, my Lord will deliver me and I will have victory in Jesus Name.


I, (Your Name) choose to open my heart and mind willingly to God's unlimited favour, and also declare in Jesus name, experience abundance in all its forms that God in His Love has long reserved for me and my family. Amen


Make your Request


Confident in the intercession of your blessed Archangel Saint Michael, we beg you Lord to grant us grace. ... ..


Pray (1) Our Father and (3) Hail Mary


Prayer to Saint Michael, protector of the Catholic Church


Great Saint Michael Archangel Protector of the Catholic Church, driver of all my business and business, I address you to get rid of all the unhealthy and wicked minds spread in the air and especially those who persecute me. Make them disappear on my side, let them walk from city to city, from country to country, from far to far, from corners to corners like pigs full of rage roaming in the sea. Terrace them with your spear as you have floored and chained Lucifer, the eternal proud of the world. Lead them all without exception, out of love for God and for us at the foot of the cross to be tied up, abused and judged. Calm the irritated waves against us. God has opened a free passage for us in your miracles. The hero Archangel, descend from heaven; let the sea shake, the earth tremble, but I do not tremble, for the Archangel of the Lord is with me. Defend me, deliver me, give me courage. Amen.


I know, I am sure and I am sure, even if I do not know how, even if I do not know when, my Lord will deliver me and I will have victory in Jesus Name.


I (Your Name) choose to open my heart and mind willingly to God's unlimited favour, and also declare in Jesus name, experience abundance in all its forms that God in His Love has long reserved for me and my family .. Amen


HYMNE TO SAINT MICHAEL


O Jesus, Father's glory and virtue

O Jesus, the life of hearts

We praise you in union with the angels, your submissive and obedient servants

A million celestial princes in press fight for you.

But Saint Michael bearing the sign of Salvation, deployed the winner of the standard of the cross.

He pushes back to the bottom of hell the fierce dragon head.

He lightens and rushes from the top of the heavenly city the leader of revolts and his rebellious angels

Against the master of pride,

Let us follow this glorious prince in order to the throne of the Lamb be given to us the crown of glory.

O Father, and to the Son and to you Holy Spirit as it has been that always be eternal glory in all centuries. Amen


Source: Fr. Michael Rodriguez

No comments: