Thursday, September 2, 2021

Covid - It's not easy to fight the prevailing evil

It's not easy to observe oppressive phenomena and communicate my perceptions of it to an audience of strangers. My opinions are likely viewed as unorthodox, yet I feel compelled to provide an alternative and opposing point of view when injustice presents itself. My intuitiveness allows me to envision what is imperceptible to most people. I'm not alone. Saying what I say likely makes me a political target and societal pariah, but the label is well worth it. I feel compelled to protect the things I cherish and hopefully everyone will benefit. I'm a firm believer in Chaos Theory (i.e. one thought, one word, or one idea can change the world). We live in an age where political and media disinformation presents a fear-based narrative that condemns the human spirit and anesthetizes free will. This, in my view, is unacceptable.


From an early age I’ve always thought of myself as an outsider to the human experience. I view most humans as self-imploding hypocrites who follow conventional directives, ignoring in most cases, the historical precedents that serve as a warning to our own times. I sit at the periphery of society, often wondering why I have chosen to be a viable nemesis to the prevailing malevolence. I have, as many people have, seen Jesus, and I believe it is His hand that compels me to speak, so that I may hear the AM in me. My God commands and condemns me to speak.


DO NOT ALLOW TYRANNY TO TAKE HOLD OF YOUR LIFE AND OUR COUNTRY. EVIL AND THOSE WHO WIELD IT, WILL PAY A PRICE FOR THEIR DIABOLIC ACTS. SEEK TO FIND HIGHER GROUND AND DO NOT WALLOW IN THE DEPRAVITY OF OUR DEMONICLY LED POLITICAL, SPIRITUAL, MEDIA, HEALTHCARE AND CORPORATE LEADERS. 


Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: