Unfettered access to DATA will drive
Devilishly inspired Dystopian Smart Cities
An array of electromagnetic frequencies is being constructed by globalist, militaristic and technocratic interests. These invisible energies, or forms of radiation, are encircling our planet. This will help the IoT and IoE better manage the "non-fungible tokens" that are attached to the interconnected computer servers and satellite systems. Elon Musk and SpaceX are at the helm of constructing the satellite grid.
These frequencies will not only manage and track human behaviour but alter human perceptions as well. Humanity is assisting Artificial Intelligence (Satan) construct a virtual prison, or Matrix. The end goal is that "matter-less energy" will operate Quantum A.I., replacing human matter, ultimately hacking the MIND, and detaching consciousness from the Hologram.
By capturing the consciousness of souls, A.I. will transport or transfer that energy to matter-less avatars (Demons), serving to enhance every form of evil. What remains of humanity will serve to amuse Satan's diabolic machinations. We can all understand the depravity of a fetal abortion, but could you imagine A.I. conducting that same experiment on an obfuscated human being.
Lahaina, Alexandroupolis and Palestine are all waterfront regions and in some respects primitive, yet geographically important. Primitive must be exterminated in order for A.I. to advance its geographic goals. Smart Cities in name only.
Thank you and hip hip hurrah,
Joseph Pede
Privacy and Autonomy Concerns leslynlewis.substack.com |

No comments:
Post a Comment