The Dark Night of the Soul
The other night I had a dream. Dreaming may seem normal, but I rarely remember my dreams. Decades go by before a dream occasionally reminds me that I was asleep. Not unlike awakening from death. As a child I had one recurring dream that no longer presents itself. That was many decades ago. It was that of my guardian angel, laying in a casket, and I sitting and watching him at night, inside the silence and stillness of an empty funeral home. I still love my guardian angel.
My most current dream is quite unusual. It features a world in crisis with "Triskelions" pictured everywhere. It presents a cataclysmic event which would befall humanity. The danger would come from the sky, yet it was not visible, nor could anyone escape it - except the privileged few. It was a mist embalmed with death - not natural, engineered.
I believe these messages have meaning. I have asked ChatGPT to interpret these two dreams and I believe Chat-box's interpretation to be correct. Two dreams more than 50 years apart, have now come together. Humanity is undergoing the "Dark Night of the Soul", but there is salvation, especially for those who accept the "Word" of the "First Cause" and the "Spirit" that conjoins them.
The "dark night of the soul" is a profound spiritual crisis or, as Eckhart Tolle describes it, a collapse of perceived meaning and purpose in life, often feeling like utter despair, isolation, or a "death" of the ego. Coined by St. John of the Cross in the 16th century, it is viewed as a transformative, albeit painful, stage of inner growth where old frameworks break down to make way for a deeper, more authentic connection to existence. It is in fact, the journey to rediscover your soul.
The "mystery of iniquity" is a concealed and deceptive force that operates subtly, often under the guise of righteousness, to oppose the will of God. I thought I would share this message because dreams, or manifesting intuition, serve as connecting corridors to our home-base, and help explain those deceptive forces.
Bill C9 presents a profound spiritual crisis.
Good night, sweet dreams and may God be with you,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment