Eden’s Angel
Nudging on my consciousness with every breathe
They hold true to their oath of invisible stealth
Seemingly accompanied by Creation’s garden snake
Matter-less energy ogling completely silent
Pondering if their actions should be neutral or somewhat violent
I Analyze the message as I venture on
Summoning Eden’s Angel to ensure the hazards are dead and gone.
Spirits all about me sing and
dance
Their presence a victim of my terrestrial
tranceNudging on my consciousness with every breathe
They hold true to their oath of invisible stealth
Knock, knock I feel my heartbeat
racing ever more
Guardians of the netherworld continue
nudging on Heaven’s door
Objects all around me shiver and
shakeSeemingly accompanied by Creation’s garden snake
Suddenly ghosts and goblins take a
shadowy form
Their visage eerily present with
the onset of an electrical stormMatter-less energy ogling completely silent
Pondering if their actions should be neutral or somewhat violent
They communicate telepathically an
omen of our future fate
Perhaps providing an enigmatic
answer to a problematic gateI Analyze the message as I venture on
Summoning Eden’s Angel to ensure the hazards are dead and gone.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment