Government Spying
It was only yesterday that I once
again contacted Bell Canada because of my annoyingly persistent internet woes.
Over and over I have communicated my frustration and made it known that I feel
my communication lines are being tampered with. In fact, Bell spent thousands
of dollars replacing all my exterior phone lines and panels a little over a
year ago.
With most phone calls, Bell
support staff insist that they should have a technician thoroughly inspect my
interior lines. I allowed them to enter my home on two occasions. They found
nothing of consequence - having a team of people carrouseling through your home
requires that you constantly inspect what they are doing. Generally they don’t do
much except look around and ask where the main phone panel is located.
In my frustration I posted a
comment on my FaceBook just yesterday, stating that I profoundly believe our
phone lines are tapped and monitored. I told Bell support staff to tape my
comments. Today on Canadian news, it was made public that the Harper government
revived secret legislation passed by the Martin government years ago, in late 2011.
I believe that opinionated
Canadians like myself are being targeted by a corrupt Harper government. This
government has allowed military personnel to spy on Canadians – you know, the
same murderous Satanic staff that includes Colonel Russell Williams, and
travels abroad to over-throw independent foreign countries like Iraq, Libya and
Afghanistan. We can only guess what they are planning for Syria and Iran.
Folks the real criminals, the
real mafia and the real terrorists exist within our government, banks, royalty,
corporate bodies and media. They are working hand in hand to create a false
perception of reality. They have perpetrated wars, conducted genocide on
foreign soil, bankrupted nations, invoked a corrupt Masonic nepotism that
destroys human potential and robbed us blind. They don’t want to find
terrorists, they want to isolate people who are identifying and communicating
this corruption to the masses. Honest Canadians with an opinion are being
targeted so the real criminals can build defense mechanisms to protect
themselves.
The current Senate scandal can
only be the tip of the iceberg. $3 billion dollars in unaccounted funds is
probably billions more.
When I hear that former Premier
McGuinty cancelled the energy plants to appease voters and secure his odds of
maintaining a Liberal government, I cringe. This thief and fraudster, who has destroyed
public evidence, cost taxpayers $600 million to buy himself an election. Are we
out of our minds for allowing this to happen? These people should be charged
and made to be judged by the criminal justice system. We don’t need public
enquiries referring to crooks as honorable members. Harper and McGuinty should
be indicted.
We can only surmise that the
directive for this criminal conduct originates from a blood-thirsty queen and
her side-kick Nazi cousin in the Netherlands.
The orchestrated and random
events occurring in the USA are only a precursor to what will take place in
Canada. If you cannot envision why bail-in legislation, calls for higher security
measures and why flagrant corruption continues to expose itself, then your naivety
will one day get the best of you. I firmly believe that the Canadian mind-set is
far superior than that of our southern cousins; so why are we not questioning,
replacing and hold these criminals culpable?
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment