The latest headline:
The Code of Hammurabi has never looked so prophetic:
An eye for an eye, but we see no eye....just one tooth mimicking another....I don't believe any part of this bullshit
First, Japan and now Jordan - is J-ISIS making a statement.
If Jesus is watching, I hope he sends all the "political jackals" and media prostitutes straight to Hell
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Jordan executes 2 al-Qaeda prisoners after ISIS kills captured pilot
Gruesome death of Lt. Muath Al-Kaseasbeh sparked outrage across the Middle East
The Code of Hammurabi has never looked so prophetic:
An eye for an eye, but we see no eye....just one tooth mimicking another....I don't believe any part of this bullshit
First, Japan and now Jordan - is J-ISIS making a statement.
If Jesus is watching, I hope he sends all the "political jackals" and media prostitutes straight to Hell
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment