Stephen Harper - The Flawed Propagandist
I propose that the newest legislation is not intended to
protect Canadians, but rather to conceal a criminal conspiracy that is
propagating hate and division amongst all religions. The false ideologies of terrorism
and radicalization have become the mandate for Western media in an attempt to spread
fear and chaos throughout the civilized world.
Each so-called terrorist event appears to suspend a
country’s constitution and individual civil liberties. The events are typically
tied to one person, someone known to intelligence agencies and in all cases the
protagonist is mortally wounded when the event is complete. We see no body,
know nothing of the individual or his family, or where the remains are buried.
We can ask no questions, evidence is concealed, soon after, the primary
incidence disappears into oblivion, while the after-shock of the false flag event impacts our Charter
of Rights and Freedoms.
We continue to increase security, yet very little happens to
prevent these events before they occur. It only proves one thing, that increased
security will yield even less positive results. Intelligence is an excuse for
political corruption and the obvious reality that these events are planned and
orchestrated by our very own governments. Not unlike “Operation Gladio”.
Harper’s legislation requires that I have no opinion of
global events or my political leaders and how I perceive what is transpiring based
on information I chose to select or interpret. Harper has introduced communism
into our democratic system. This man is a renegade lunatic, and I can only
conclude that this public servant’s actions are seditious. He is an elected
public servant who is subject to the same laws as all Canadians. My hope is
that Mike Duffy exposes Harper for what he truly is - if he does not meet a
perilous fate beforehand.
I implore opposition leaders to take legal action against
Mr. Harper. This is not a matter for individual Canadians. We cannot allow our
country to be overtaken by an individual who takes his marching orders from an
outside criminal global Cabal or suffers from psychosis.
I suggest Harper addresses the genocide in our Native
communities and the failing Canadian economy rather than attempting to
deconstruct our democracy. We must not allow this man to tear down what
30,000,000 plus Canadians have helped build, and are attempting to preserve.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment