The notion that Jews are intellectuals is completely false - their entire history is one big fabrication (Albert Einsten is one perfect example of a fraud, and the Holocaust is a perfect example of a hoax). During my years at the University of Toronto I witnessed Jews substitute individuals with more intellect to write their exams. In fact, many Jewish doctors, dentists, lawyers and other professionals who graduated from the University of Toronto during that time had actually failed, but because the professional boards were controlled by Jews, students who actually deserved accreditation never received it, but flunky Jews did.
As you can see, from an I.Q. perspective they don't even make the cut.
As you can see, from an I.Q. perspective they don't even make the cut.
The intelligence scores came from work carried out earlier this decade by Richard Lynn, a British psychologist,
and Tatu Vanhanen, a Finnish political scientist, who analysed IQ studies from 113 countries, and from subsequent
work by Jelte Wicherts, a Dutch psychologist.
Countries are ranked highest to lowest national IQ score.
Source: http://www.photius.com/rankings/national_iq_scores_country_ranks.html
|
No comments:
Post a Comment