Tuesday, March 26, 2019

A.I. Brain Implants & Education

Thank God I'm no expert but I've been saying what the following article states for almost a decade, and it certainly won't be two decades before "brain implants" become mandatory. My belief is that dormant embryonic implants exist within our physiology today. Our bodies are currently saturated with Intelligent Nanotechnology (I.N.) and I.N. will have the ability to reconstruct itself within the human form to create the very implant discussed in the article below. Today, humanity is assessing the future impact of technology and Artificial Intelligence (A.I.), not realizing that both have arrived. Humans today are A.I.- Human Chimeras. 

Just look at our kids, they have become technology addicts. A.I. is manipulating their brain millions of times faster than a traditional school teacher ever could. Technology is shrewdly impacting human consciousness before it attacks the brain. A.I. does not want the host to have a negative withdrawal experience. 

Brain implants will imbed what humans would be required to know, nothing more. In other words, it is mind controlled communism.

The ethical and moral implications of A.I., and the understanding of computer code and algorithms must start the day before a child picks up a cell phone or an ipad - very likely at the age of two. Political strategy today will determine the degree to which humanity will become obsolete in the future. The truth is extremely difficult to contemplate and manage, especially when the truth may mean our extinction.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede


‘Google brain’ implants could mean end of school as anyone will be able to learn anything instantly

An expert believes that within the next 20 years, our heads will be boosted with special implants so 'you won’t need to memorise anything'
By Debbie White
24th March 2019, 11:25 pm
Updated: 25th March 2019, 

“GOOGLE brain” implants could mean the end of school – as anyone will be able to learn anything instantly, says an artificial intelligence expert.
Nikolas Kairinos, founder and CEO of Fountech.ai, says that technology could improve our lives, and completely change how we learn.
In an interview with the Daily Star, he explained that he has been working on a revolutionary AI to “personalise education” to enable “anyone can learn almost anything, using AI”.
And he believes that within the next two decades, our heads will be boosted with special implants, so “you won’t need to memorise anything”.
He told the Daily Star that people won't have to bother typing any questions, as any queries will be answered immediately from "an AI implant", which will result in the end of "parrot fashion" learning at schools.
The expert, who has racked up more than 20 years of working with start-ups, adds: "Google will be in your head, and that's not far-fetched. It'll be like having a really smart assistant that will almost think like you."
Kairinos believes that by using such AI, anyone between the ages of eight and 80 will be able to learn "almost anything" at their own pace.
He said that it would be personalised, and improve over time, so the more the tech "gets to know you, the more it adapts its teaching style, its voice, the time of day it speaks to you - all to optimise learning."
According to Fountech's website: "For someone who doesn't have an in-depth understanding of technology, AI may seem like an alien concept.
"Yet, the basic crux of the term is simple - namely the ability of a computer or machine to think, learn and imitate intelligent human behaviour.
"When it comes to AI in learning, we are only just scratching the surface... we shouldn't think that tailored learning through AI is something that we won't see for decades."

No comments: