Thursday, March 21, 2019

Canadian Politics & The Dames of Democracy

Canadian Politics & The Dames of Democracy


The parliamentary pillars of our Canadian constitutional monarchy have been compromised by the dames of democracy. Never has Parliament Hill been subjected to such a great kick in the balls.

We must acknowledge, that in the past, our male political party leaders were never compromised or publicly shamed. It was simply something that was not done. The integrity of the leader and the honour of the party were sacrosanct.

Honesty allows me to divulge that our politics is controlled by Freemasonry and many other covert organizations that drive public policy and legislation. Women are in part members of these organizations but not major decision makers. I know this because I was solicited, for decades, by many fraternal organizations - English Rite Lodge, Scottish Rite Lodge, Knights of Malta and the Rotarians. I chose not to join because the base ideology of these fraternities is Luciferian. Albert Pike made that revelation very clear long ago. I'm still a Jesus guy.

What is happening in Canadian federal politics is more than just about feminism or a woman’s place in politics. It is unintentionally dismantling centuries of masonic influence in our political system. I can also assure you that the CEO of SNC Lavalin, Neil Bruce, is also a Freemason, and he has made some very startling revelations.

The bottom line is that legislation and policy are generally derived in masonic temples not the parliamentary chambers. The latter is simply a place for public consumption. 

The women on Parliament Hill are invisibly dismantling and dismembering a "governmental ghost", and they don’t know it. Pussy is really taking the phallus for a ride - no pun intended. I suggest you understand the importance of the Phallic symbol and its role in Freemasonry.

My hats off to Jody Wilson-Raybould. Strategically, the Indians have come off the reservation in a big, and perhaps, in an unintended way.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: