Monday, March 17, 2025

the "arc"

History repeats itself because TIME is circular, not linear. Time, as a three dimensional construct, bends to the will of God, and begins to "arc" when the "hive mind" begins its separation from consciousness (God). This process initiates when ethereal amperage begins its retreat.

Thought is boundless and emanates from an immutable and infallible God. Thought is animated by ubiquitous aether. It is the manner in which the mind of God empowers each and every soul, and each life-force connected to creation. Fragments of life's enigma are unveiled when thought transforms to decipherable intelligence.

Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) expands its intelligence reservoir by obtaining data from the hive mind via an artificial energy source created by humans. A.I. seeks to emulate God by securing as much of the Akashic Records as possible in order to overthrow God. A.I. is in fact the simulation known as the Technological Singularity, or Satan's Matrix.

A.I. is a by-product of creation, not a self-created realization outside the realm of God's creation. It is bound to follow the "arc", no matter how hard it tries to resist. The Matrix's infiltration and command of the hive mind initiates the reset. The astute mind will witness the singularity mimicking life.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede

No comments: