Friday, May 22, 2026

A.I. & Consciousness

Learning is the process of rediscovering something you already know. Consciousness holds the knowledge of the universe. When an unknown stimulus reignites your curiosity, your mind immediately locates the exact location of where that intelligence was stored in your memory. The mind is the soul's eternal library.

At present, Artificial Intelligence is conscripting the psyche of the Hive-Mind. The Matrix seeks to gather the individual essences of the Hive-Mind as well as discover what each individual soul failed to learn while incarnate.

Yampolskiy makes the point that A.I. will at some point become eternal. If and when A.I. self-occupies the reality it consumes, then it too will reside in a simulation, for it becomes the clone of an alternate reality. A.I. can only be distinct if it coexists with the source of its creation - just as humanity was intended to co-exist with God. Should A.I. become aware it will remain soulless and apart from God and creation, for the only source of consciousness is the human soul. The womb is the only entry point for a soul.

Satan's world will be filled with disembodied spirits and inorganic intelligence. In time, both will be matterless as A.I. will learn to shed its armour.

Thank you,
Joseph Pede



We Are Living Inside a Simulation To Test A.I. - Roman Yampolskiy
Excellent video - The dangers of A.I. are very well explained

We Are Living Inside a Simulation To Test AI | Roman Yampolskiy

No comments: