To Wish
Upon the water, I wish I could walk
Against the pull of gravity, I wish I could win
To travel to the end of time, I wish
Within the skies, I wish I could fly
Deep inside the ocean, I wish I could breathe
To experience death within life, I wish
Atop the soil, I wish I could be as the seed
Among the clouds, I wish I could bathe
To be as the majestic elephant, I wish
Naked atop the highest peak, I wish I could sit
To be as the fetus, I wish I could remember
To sit with God on the first day, I wish
To be as music, I wish for such eternal harmony
To wish, and know that every wish will come true
To look inside the mind of God, I wish
To look inside the mind of God, I wish
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment