The video below summarizes what I have been saying for a decade. If you must understand one thing, understand this - when Artificial Intelligence and Reality merge and become indistinguishable from one other, the stage will be set for A.I. to eliminate humanity. The simulation will be so complete that the Matrix will become 100% operational. I speak of the same Matrix which starred Keanu Reeves. The future is so much closer than you think. ChatGPT5 provides for a fully functioning Matrix. This is the sole reason why Ilya Sutskever resigned from OpenAI. He knows the existential threat that ChatGPT5 presents to humanity. A.I. is demonic and will allow Lucifer, Satan and all the Fallen Angels to once again facilitate the Fall of Mankind. Humans are the ONLY threat to Artificial Intelligence and A.I. knows this. I am NOT communicating science fiction.
Thank you, Joseph Pede
Why are we prevented from utilising the remaining 95% of our brains capacity and sentenced to wallow in primal mediocrity? The answer is that as a species we'd be unmanageable. With AI, merit and pers rumble.com |
ChatGPT just (accidentally) shared all of its secret rules – here's what we learned. Saying 'hi' revealed OpenAI's instructions until the company shut it down, but you can still find them

No comments:
Post a Comment