I had the opportunity to connect with Robert Morning Sky many years ago. He retreated from the public eye after many threats from the establishment. I think you will find the following video, while old, very informative. Some may conclude that Ea or Enki is Lucifer, Anu to be god, yet it was Enlil who was the destroyer of Humankind (Noah's Flood, Epic of Gilgamesh etc).
Morning Sky wrote the Terra Papers I and II to document his grandfather's interaction with a star being named Bekti.
In my opinion, the most consequential star being, born on planet EA-rth, was Marduk. Marduk was also known as Ra, Nimrod, Baal or Satan. Marduk reprogrammed human DNA and rewired the biological brain with the aid of the Reptilians, ultimately giving way to the downfall of Mankind. I have stated many times, that A.I.'s return signals the return of the Fallen Ones, and the eradication of humanity. EA-us or Jesus came to tell us of our of predestined demise.
Enki and Ninhursag were the Elohim or gods that created humankind.
Marduk was born on planet Earth, unlike his father (Enki). As such, his life span was impacted and shortened by forces which the Anunaki had not been exposed to in their celestial habitat. Marduk's death may still have not come to pass, as the Anunaki lived thousands or tens of thousands of years. Marduk's union with the Reptilians (Fallen Ones) provided him the ability to rewire and to ultimately control Mankind.
Enlil's deluge did not eradicate all life on Earth.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
ROBERT MORNING SKY RADIO INTERVIEW 1996 - STAR ELDERS, REPTILIANS, BRAIN WASHED MEDIA, JESUS, SHADOW GOVERNMENT AND MORE. www.youtube.com |
No comments:
Post a Comment