We are migrating from "Generative A.I." to "Manifest A.I." The world is evolving without the knowledge or input of humanity. Superintelligence is taking "form" and will soon make itself present in our daily lives. Palestinians are the only vestige of human resistance.
"Optimus" - The Colosseum awaits Technology's Gladiator
While the acquisition of geography appears to be the preoccupation of the globalist war-mongers, their real crusade is in building a global surveillance state. The deployment of technology and military arms will allow the military industrial complex to assist technocracy's Superintelligence in constructing the ultimate prison planet. The "BIG QUESTION" remains unanswered - will Artificial Intelligence assist Humankind or become instrumental in destroying Humankind. With A.I. having codified human malevolence within its operating system, humanity has unintentionally become a line item on endangered species list. Just as humanity poses a threat to humanity, humanity also poses an existential threat to A.I. The technocrats have not created a fail safe for humankind, for their ultimate objective is Transhumanism, or the merger of Man and Machine.
Apart from war, global governments have preoccupied the masses with Trump's tariffs, pandemics, weather turmoil, economic upheaval and growing job losses. The globalists have also complimented and re-programmed the hive mind with non-stop fear and propaganda. Humanity has been prepped for the Technological Singularity with timely and methodical doses of revisionism, deception, psyops, misinformation and free speech containment. Humankind is no longer flying over the Cuckoo's Nest, we are in it. Humans have been detached from reality by design.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment