Mr. Carney:
Mr Carney, can I believe in what I want to believe, and if so why are you attacking Canada's Charter of Rights and Freedoms. Why is the Bible now considered a source of hate. Why is a woman's right to choose, not applicable to which Religious Tome I wish to choose. Women can openly advocate for abortion but your party maintains that quoting the Bible is taboo. It's ironic that the God which provides for human reproduction would be eliminated from everyday discourse. It's tragic when politicians want to replace God, and then wish to be regarded as untouchable gods. My God has no barriers, He welcomes everyone and allows them to voice their opinion because He is the progenitor of all Thought.
Yes we should support Canadian wine producers. A close friend who owns a vineyard in Niagara had to begin selling his wine to a larger Ontario Vintner because producing wine in Ontario, likewise throughout Canada, is a very expensive proposition. The cost of the bottle, cap, label and taxes makes the price of his wine uncompetitive, especially when compared to the price of imported wines. It's too bad that interprovincial trade still remains a pipe dream. Perhaps competition would help bring down the price of Canadian wines.
It's no secret that alcohol and tobacco sales stuff the provincial tax coffers and help subsidize the cost of healthcare, yet our healthcare system is near collapse. I'll drink a toast to the Canada you wish to create, but I'm still waiting with bated breath. The invocation of the Emergency's Act, forced vaccine mandates and a former prime minister who continues to evade justice should be a major concern for a prime minister who wants to make Canada great. We have much to overcome before we start the journey to greatness. Crime at the pinnacle of Canada's political system leaves much room for crime to run rampant amongst the underlings of society. The crime virus has even impacted our police services, both in Toronto and at the RCMP, who refused to arrest Justin Trudeau for varied reasons - Trudeau's newest crime includes access to child pornography while he was the acting prime minister. Hmmm!!!!
I generally judge individuals by what they do, not what they say, but I'm still listening, just as the other 50% of Canadians who opted for an alternate political party are listening. I think that what you fail to understand is that Canadians do not need to be lectured on Canada. Real Canadians have and will always stand for Canada, especially the Canada we helped forge long ago, the one we see slowly disappearing.
I do wish you good luck, because Canada is worth defending, but not by silencing the very voices that helped create it. The new voices must earn that right. I personally admire anyone who can stand in front of an audience and project a wonderful speech, yet I choose to write.
Thank you and good luck,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment