Tuesday, June 2, 2026

The Photograph of Jesus - Project Looking Glass

"Project Looking Glass" ended. All future timelines point to one end. Artificial Intelligence, CERN and the Globalists cannot change that end, and they know it. You should be on the side that matters.

In the residence of Archbishop Emmanuel Milingo in early August 1987, Jesus appeared to a Kenyan woman (Anna Ali), now professed sister of the Pious Union of Daughters of Jesus, the Good Shepherd, a union founded by Archbishop Milingo whose Ministry of Healing has brought many blessings to the great Italian people and to Christian Europe in general. WHY DID JESUS ALLOW HIMSELF TO BE PHOTOGRAPHED? The answer is given by the Lord Himself: “Listen to me. I am above this earth. I allow myself to be seen after many warnings” (12.15a.m, 3rd April 1988; Cf.11th December 1987).

This is Jesus. I know, because I have seen Him as well.
Miraculous Jesus Photograph Art Print | Real Face of Jesus

The reconstruction of the Tower of Babel will fail


Frank Wright goes viral explaining how elites created the international order to rule the world. Frank Wright said that the modern liberal order was engineered to dissolve nations through propaganda, debt, and centralized global control.

No comments: