To re-iterate, Lindsay Graham was likely "knocked-off" for many reasons, and the last knock is a beauty. Do you think is was Netanyahu or the CIA that knocked-off Graham - don't blame Putin.
- China and India's economies would be under tremendous strain if it could not buy Russian oil. I'm not sure DJT wants to upset that apple cart. While reports indicate that the EU purchases a small percentage of Russian oil, I think that's news for fools. They likely buy more than what is reported. It's the only way to over-ride Trump's sanctions.
- The Military Industrial Complex, Israel, EU and the Globalists believe that prolonging the Ukraine war will continue to hurt Russia economically. In human numbers that could be very true, but we are in the age of mercenaries and robots, so the real human fall-out is unknown. Nonetheless, you cannot replace prime human chattel overnight. Both Ukraine and Russia have lost millions of young healthy Caucasian males. It's a genocide by any other terms.
- Removing Zelenskyy would be a problem. He is a jew and he reports to Israel. Ukraine is the true homeland of the jews. A cessation of the war would mean that Ukrainian elections would have to be held. Zelenskyy would be gone and so too the broader control of Israel, the CIA, Globalists and the EU over Ukraine. Netanyahu wants war at all costs. Canada could free up a lot of cash. What is Canada's stake in the war? Is it that Mark Carney is a closet Zionist, even if publicly he is condemning Israel, or is he protecting Brookfield's nuclear investments in Ukraine. Brookfield holds majority control of Westinghouse, which supplies nuclear fuel and AP1000 reactor technology to Ukraine's state enterprise Energoatom. This relationship is part of a larger plan to help the country rebuild and secure its energy grid. Brookfield backed the $160-million Innovation District IT Park in Lviv, one of the largest infrastructure projects in Ukraine's tech sector. The campus is designed to house over 30 IT companies and create thousands of jobs. While Canada waits for major projects, Carney is building for Brookfield abroad.
- The extent of human trafficking in Ukraine is unknown, but very consequential. While many Level-4 Biolabs were destroyed by Russia, what remains is unknown. Ukraine is the Virus Gain-of-Function research centre of the world.
- Everyone mentioned above wants WWIII. It's the surest and easiest way to achieve a global reset. Everything is hidden in war - people, records and the evidence are destroyed. I think the only person attempting to avoid WWIII is Donald J Trump. That may be the main reason he wants peace with Iran. A prolonged war with Iran might cause Israel's Samson to exit the closet, or Israel might just attack Turkey. Trump is actually trying to prevent all this from happening.
- Then we have the latest - A trans influencer alleges that the late Lindsey Graham paid her a “fat stack of cash” to do “unspeakable things” to him. And then she REALLY ripped into this “sissy” senator’s homophobia…“Eulogy for a horny hypocrite,” actress Jesse James Rose captioned her Instagram post about the dead MAGA senator.“Just woke up to find out Lindsey Graham is dead?? lol??? Most of you know him as the homophobic senator from South Carolina but to me he will always be the man who paid a twinky pre-transition college student a fat stack of cash to do unspeakable things to him in a hotel room while he wore red lingerie,” she wrote in her post.Social media is afire with speculation that any possible nondisclosure agreements Graham may have inked with sex workers expired when he died. Or perhaps they’re simply no longer afraid of retribution from a powerful sitting senator.“It is a canon trans event to have far right freaks bankrolling you & then turning around and voting against you,” continued Rose. “People looooooove to judge us for it but I never see them opening their wallets!!! Shoutout to s*x workers everywhere forced to humanize their enemies just to make rent.”“It is an absolute mindfvck too me that one of the reasons I have any semblance of financial security (& a lack of student loans) is because of this man. At the time I had no idea who he was, and I only figured it out because another group or twinks leaked Lady G to the media. Some queers tried to grandstand critique this, saying we shouldn’t ‘out’ people. I believe bigots with power deserve no peace or privacy, especially when they hold public office. I’m glad they did it. Icons, forever.”“Anyway, if you’ve ever enjoyed what I do on the internet know that it is in part because of Lindsey’s generous donation over a decade ago. If I’ve ever sent you $ for something know that was kickstarted by the now deceased sissy senator from South Carolina.”“Lindsey, rest in hell for what you did to our community. I will continue to love queer and trans people harder than you ever hated us. You loved every second of our time together and now everyone knows” she concluded.Graham has long been rumored to be a closeted gay man and Rose’s allegation that he patronized sex workers is certainly not the first time that this narrative has bubbled up. If true, it renders his support of the bigoted Republican Party all the more odious. He sold out not only his fellow countrymen and women, but his own identity in the pursuit of a few fleeting scraps of power.Lindsey Graham will be remembered as a bloodthirsty monster who never met a war that he didn’t like. The world is a little safer with him gone.
I'm just looking for "Inter-provincial Free Trade" so I can buy the occasional bottle of Punch D'Abruzzo. The LCBO stopped shelving the product and I can't order it from Quebec. What the Hell is that all about.
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
No comments:
Post a Comment