Where art thou, Heaven’s Gate
For I do not see the angels coming to and fro
Veiled is Jacob’s Ladder
Lain hidden across a field of mystery
Winds do not yield its presence
Yet Elijah arose without the ladder’s rungs
Magically syphoned in the midst of a whirlwind
For where art thou, Heaven’s Gate
Must I rise above the endless risers
Or ponder my journey resting atop the weathered treads
For where is hidden my elusive Peter
I hear the keys but not the creek of the Pearly Gates
The Stairway to Heaven is hidden to life
Yet magically appears in death
The cobble tells us to amuse ourselves
while in the company of kings and queens
But as Enoch, to always walk with God
Thank you,
Joseph Pede
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven (Official Audio) remastered from Led Zeppelin IV. ♫ Listen to Led Zeppelin IV: CD/LP https://lnk.to/LedZeppelinIVAlbumsAY Download https://lnk.to/LedZeppelinIVStreamAY Stream https://lnk.to/LedZeppelinIVStreamAY Listen to Mothership https://lnk.to/StreamMothership ♪ Watch all episodes of Led Zeppelin ... www.youtube.com |
There are songs that, once you’ve listened to them, fade away without having any impact. Then, there are others thatContinue reading auralcrave.com |

No comments:
Post a Comment